Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Good morning to all the lovely ladies and fine gentlemen here on the Good Morning thread!!!  I just have a few items to clear up (Saturday is my usual clean up day, but I'm running a little late and don't think this will violate the Keep Holy the Sabbath commandment):

Lydia:  I loved your tea picture!  Until this is changed into a Coffee Shop, I think tea is completely acceptable.  And I love your avatar as well.  Every line on her face tells a story.  I wish it was one we knew.  She has such an innocence about her and sweetness in the twinkle of her eyes.  I'll bet some of the folks here could come up with a good substitute life story.  It could even be a combination of alot of our stories.  Do you see anything of yourself in what could be her background story, Lydia?  Any of you other ladies?  I'll have to have a cup of tea after while and see what I can come up with.  You have a knack for choosing the most interesting and beautiful avatars.  You and MLG just have a gift for it.

Munda:  Did your day turn out as lovely as it sounded?  Do your girls have little cardboard "Will Work For Chocolate" signs?  Your oldest son is going to be quite the catch (should marriage be his vocation) with all these mechanical abilities.  My Hubby has saved us so much pain and agony and money, I can't even begin to add it up.  Not to mention helping others, like the widow who can't afford an AC man to come out to help her,  or the military family down the street who Dad has been deployed so he can't help fix the weedeater but knows they don't need a new one.  Little things like that can be a God send in the trying times.  Rain drops on a hot tin roof is something dreams are made of.  A simple yet endearing pleasure for a simple yet endearing SD lady.

Bernadette:  Those exercise bikes aren't the lifetime friends they are portrayed to be at the store!  I saw a made up in the store advertisement the other day that said, "Perfect for those late-night rides!  Doing it the safe way!"  Now there's an angle the ad companies haven't exploited yet.  Coming soon though, I'm sure.  You're ahead of the crowd Bernadette!  A trail blazer!  Or a non-trail blazer, depending upon how you look at it.   ;)

And Carleen:  Carleen, Carleen, Carleen...sweet, sweet, Carleen..."Stay out of this Dymph."..."Is you day gonna be as nice as mine?"..." You'll blink and your day will be gone!"  Really, Carleen?  Intimidating, taunting, and threatening?  Did Kaes give you a new job as 'Carleen, The Thread Bouncer'?  Hey, that's pretty good!  I just came up with that!   :rofl:  You gotta admit, that's pretty funny.  You totally could have that job, you just wouldn't be good at it.  You are too nice and too Catholic for it to work.  It would make a cute t-shirt though.   ;) :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Look crazy lady.....u mm did you sleep well? Hope your day is a good one. Being Sunday and all. Did I say crazy lady? I meant lazy....no not that......not many things rhyme with crazy, ok, so I said crazy. It's a joke dymph! All is well between us? We good now? I mean you did hit me a few times with your words , now we should be good.

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 16, 2017, 07:24:34 AM
Look crazy lady.....u mm did you sleep well? Hope your day is a good one. Being Sunday and all. Did I say crazy lady? I meant lazy....no not that......not many things rhyme with crazy, ok, so I said crazy. It's a joke dymph! All is well between us? We good now? I mean you did hit me a few times with your words , now we should be good.

Oh Carleen!  I'm so sorry!  Good heavens woman! Of course it was a joke!!  I thought all was well between us and we were good now so I could safely tease you.  I was teasing.  I really have to stop doing that.  I'm so sorry.  How can I make it up to you?  Aside from never teasing you again, what can I do?  Crazy lady will be fine.   :-[   :-X   :'(
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 16, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

Oh Carleen!  I'm so sorry!  Good heavens woman! Of course it was a joke!!  I thought all was well between us and we were good now so I could safely tease you.  I was teasing.  I really have to stop doing that.  I'm so sorry.  How can I make it up to you?  Aside from never teasing you again, what can I do?  Crazy lady will be fine.   :-[   :-X   :'(

COME ON dymph. Bring on  the teasing. I was also teasing. Are we missing each other?  Hit me. I'll pop up and hit you back. Count on it. Yes, we're good. And yes. Go ahead and tease me. It's good for me. God said so. Well not in so many sords, but He did.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 16, 2017, 02:56:01 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on July 16, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

COME ON dymph. Bring on  the teasing. I was also teasing. Are we missing each other?  Hit me. I'll pop up and hit you back. Count on it. Yes, we're good. And yes. Go ahead and tease me. It's good for me. God said so. Well not in so many sords, but He did.

Yeah, I'm a little off.  Migraine brain always makes me extremely sensitive and a complete moron.  You all, especially you Carleen, are kind enough to put up with this annoying old chick and her stupid brain.  God will reward you all!  And quit being such a brat!
?

MundaCorMeum

We did have a lovely day yesterday, dymphna, thanks!  Ended it playing a board game with the older kids.  It's about to rain again, so fixing to head back to under the tin roof  :). Perfect for a Sinday after noon.  We just had our Mt. Carmel Sundaes, so the kids can burn off their sugar-induced energy out there, too.  Happy feast day, y'all! 

And, yes, my boys (and girls) are incredibly blessed to have a man like my husband to be their father.  They are learning a tremendous amount of practical life skills, not to mention how to act with integrity and virtue.  Lucky kids, indeed!

MundaCorMeum

Sinday!  No, that's not right  ::)

dymphna17

?

Kaesekopf

is this the right thread?
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 16, 2017, 04:57:09 AM
Lydia:  I loved your tea picture!  Until this is changed into a Coffee Shop, I think tea is completely acceptable.  And I love your avatar as well.  Every line on her face tells a story.  I wish it was one we knew.  She has such an innocence about her and sweetness in the twinkle of her eyes.  I'll bet some of the folks here could come up with a good substitute life story.  It could even be a combination of alot of our stories.  Do you see anything of yourself in what could be her background story, Lydia?  Any of you other ladies?  I'll have to have a cup of tea after while and see what I can come up with.  You have a knack for choosing the most interesting and beautiful avatars.  You and MLG just have a gift for it.

Thank you, dymphna.  And I'll admit: I do drink coffee, but I also drink tea.  I agree with what all you say about my current avatar.  Sometimes I think she looks like she's amused, sometimes it seems more of a bittersweet gaze.  I bet you could come up with a great substitute life story, dymphna!  I'd enjoy reading it.

QuoteThose exercise bikes aren't the lifetime friends they are portrayed to be at the store!

;D  This made me laugh! 

Lydia Purpuraria

Carleendiane

Morning! Actually chilly and humid today. Kind of a weird day. But GOOD MORNING anyway! Mata, is it hot there? Hey, I loved your poem last night.

Today  I will be working on my kitchen cabinets. Still a lot of paint to strip. They are very unfancy but still  good, though at least 60 years old. The sooner I get the job done, the sooner I can get my stuff put back away! Hubby has resurrected the fronts, gluing cracks and shooting screws where needed. Maybe when done I will post a pic. May depend on how we do.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on July 17, 2017, 06:37:00 AM

Good Morning Lydia. Thanks for the pic. I love giraffes! How are you doing? My brain is here with me. Sorry to say, we  were very weird in go to bed last nite, but much better after  a nights sleep.

Lydia Purpuraria

Well, I'm glad it got "weird", because it gave me a hearty chuckle this morning to read.  So thank you, Carleen (et al.)!  It looks like you've got a pretty big project going on with your cabinets!  I hope you do post a picture of it after you're done.