Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good Morning all!!!!!!! Just beautiful out. Get up. Get to it. Get it done. Pretty sure it's a sin to waste today. So get up.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I'm already up and caffeinated, ready to clean and organize stuff.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Good girl, Bird. Get it done. Have a good day.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

May have broke a bone in my foot. It is all swollen. Was outside hurrying to get a phone call. Foot is quite swollen, and purple. Hurts like the dickens. Last nite I thought it was just an abrasion. But it swelled immediately, which I thought strange for just an abrasion. This morning it is screaming at me. Ouch. Offering it up. What else ya gonna do with it.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 24, 2017, 08:47:53 AM
May have broke a bone in my foot. It is all swollen. Was outside hurrying to get a phone call. Foot is quite swollen, and purple. Hurts like the dickens. Last nite I thought it was just an abrasion. But it swelled immediately, which I thought strange for just an abrasion. This morning it is screaming at me. Ouch. Offering it up. What else ya gonna do with it.

Get it fixed!!  Now!!  No more outside for you, young lady!  I really am sorry to hear this, Carleen.  Now go get it fixed!!!   :madsmiley:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on June 24, 2017, 09:55:45 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 24, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

Get it fixed!!  Now!!  No more outside for you, young lady!  I really am sorry to hear this, Carleen.  Now go get it fixed!!!   :madsmiley:

Though it hurts I still think it's just soft tissue. I can walk on it and move it fairly well. Gonna give it some time to see what happens, but I am quite sure it's just torn somewhere in there, probably connective tissue, boss lady Dymphna. Bird, you stay out of this, don't need the Bird pecking at me too!  ;) :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jayne

This morning I was out doing an errand with my husband and we needed to do emergency shirt shopping.  We realized that both of us were wearing shirts from a load of laundry that had not been washed properly and were smelly. 

Buying new shirts was made more difficult because we were trying to do it in a grocery store.  (It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I think we must have panicked.)  We did, however, succeed.  The grocery store was selling "Canada 150" T-shirts because next weekend is Canada's sesquicentennial celebration. 

We took our new shirts and changed in the car.  After arriving at our destination, the next person we saw, probably admiring our patriotism, complimented our shirts.  We just looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

No matter how old we get, we are still just a couple of crazy kids.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on June 24, 2017, 05:48:37 PM
This morning I was out doing an errand with my husband and we needed to do emergency shirt shopping.  We realized that both of us were wearing shirts from a load of laundry that had not been washed properly and were smelly. 

Buying new shirts was made more difficult because we were trying to do it in a grocery store.  (It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I think we must have panicked.)  We did, however, succeed.  The grocery store was selling "Canada 150" T-shirts because next weekend is Canada's sesquicentennial celebration. 

We took our new shirts and changed in the car.  After arriving at our destination, the next person we saw, probably admiring our patriotism, complimented our shirts.  We just looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

No matter how old we get, we are still just a couple of crazy kids.

I loved this post, Jayne. Thank you. Sounds like you both are a couple of teenagers, crazy about each other. How refreshing. Your story is the story of a happy marriage. Your story is my story. Hubby and I could take your place in your story and at the end, we would be laughing just like you. I think we wrestle with more serious issues though of course I can't really know that, but oh my, how we laugh. Thank God for the ability to find the humor in life. Because our issues are the type a non-Catholic may drown in.

Carleendiane

Rise and shine everyone! This is the day! The Lord is waiting.

Carleendiane

I accidently posted my good morning to all...in the go to bed thread. DO NOT GO TO BED! Wake up and smell the...um...manure?....no, the hay?.... no....um...er....the roses!!!! Yes, smell the roses, no that's not it at all....smell the coffee! COFFEE! Yes, do.

Bernadette

I want another cup so badly. But I've already had my allotted two. Must resist.  :'(
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

I love the smell of freshly cut hay.  Good morning, with 6 minutes to spare!  Should I go back to sleep for 6 minutes?  Oh no, now it's 5!  Better hit post!  Here's to a good day, please God!  :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 26, 2017, 09:56:30 AM
I want another cup so badly. But I've already had my allotted two. Must resist.  :'(

You are well diciplined, my dear. I , on the other hand, am not. What is God going to do with me?  :hide:

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 01:43:48 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on June 26, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

You are well diciplined, my dear. I , on the other hand, am not. What is God going to do with me?  :hide:

First He has to deal with me.   I put off laundry until realizing on Sunday that I would not have something I absolutely needed today unless I did it. So then I started it, and forgot to take out at least what really needed to hang dry overnight. So now I am sitting here in my PJs waiting for my clothes to dry (forget hang dry, for one of them).
  :banghead:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Good morning Non, dealing with you would be simple, I think. Not bragging, but I am worse, oh yes, worse than you. But it's good to know I have company!

Good Morning all!