Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on May 24, 2017, 12:08:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

I'm not really dead, just crazy busy--three graduations, doc visits--both mine and kids--youngest has mono--please pray for her, now vet visits and such.  Still helping oldest son sorting out his late wife's medical bills.

But I pray for my SD friends daily.  Love you all bunches.  Have a wonderful day!

Sound like many prayers for your family are needed Orate! So good to see you here and not to worry, we know you still like us  ;) And we love you too, my friend.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Orate!!  It's so nice to see you!!  I was starting to get concerned, so I'm really glad you posted.  Mono?  That's some pretty wicked stuff, isn't it?  It can do alot of damage that will last into adulthood if it's what I'm thinking of.  It seemed like kids left and right were having to leave school for something like 6 weeks when I was in public school in Tulsa.  Bless her heart, we'll definitely keep her in our prayers.

What say I on this, well, um, Wednesday Carleen?  I say keep tiptoeing on eggshells so the M monster doesn't know where to find me.  Shhh, be very, very quiet.  And that is only if I have to move.  I try not to move.  Thank you God, for making me like a sloth.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Non Nobis

Quote from: orate on May 24, 2017, 12:08:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

I'm not really dead, just crazy busy--three graduations, doc visits--both mine and kids--youngest has mono--please pray for her, now vet visits and such.  Still helping oldest son sorting out his late wife's medical bills.

But I pray for my SD friends daily.  Love you all bunches.  Have a wonderful day!

Good to see you again, Orate.  Prayers for your family.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 24, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
Good morning my peeps. Yes, I know, I slept in again. I am hopeless. I would sleep all day some days. I'm surprised I haven't become shaped like my bed. But, oh well. At least I exercise when I'm not sleeping!

I actually got up early yesterday - a very rare thing - and went for a walk (which I usually do in the evening). I even did it for 3-4 days in a row a couple weeks ago... sigh.  Usually (and today) I just fall exhausted into my bed and sleep for .... after feeding my cat early.

But tomorrow is Ascension Thursday and I will have to get up early, exhausted or not (although I will walk in the evening, but that is OK).  (My Mass on Sundays is at 4PM, which I do like...).

Oops, it's not morning even here any more... so good early afternoon!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Good morning non. I'm assuming you, again got up early. Good morning everyone! Get coffee. So you can function.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Happy Feast of the Ascension, everyone.  Enjoy this blessed day.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Thank you Orate. Prayers for you and yours. Tough times for you!  :grouphug:

Carleendiane

Still looking for my Bird. Where are you and are you ok, Bird?

Our Mass is not until 7 tonight. It will be wonderful as always. Fr. Nelson gives a good solid homily, so maybe I'll learn something as well. The choir is awesome and lifts my heart in a way nothing in my day to day activities do. God bless your holy day. God bless all of you. And may He answer the prayers we all bring to Him at every Mass. May He find us and our offering of worship pleasing to Him! Once again, may we join Him in His glorious ascension into Heaven, united with the angels and His Father in Heaven. Deo gratias!

orate

Sorry, Big Mama, I thought I would open the thread today.  Up early to get the dog to the vet for his dental surgery.

Everyone have a glorious day!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on May 26, 2017, 05:09:17 AM

Sorry, Big Mama, I thought I would open the thread today.  Up early to get the dog to the vet for his dental surgery.

Everyone have a glorious day!

Why thank you, from one mama to another! Notice I didn't say big?

Carleendiane

A GOSLING HAS DIED! So disappointed. Poor thing. Something killed it. Mortality rate on the farm is high these days. I think it was a flat out muder. A murder just for the fun of it. A lot of that going around. It has infected the animals, too.

Carleendiane

Hey, if you're still in bed, just stay where you are. Don't move a muscle. Go to bed will be here before you know it. Just think, you now have a pre-bedhead.  ;)

Carleendiane

Good morning! Sun is shining. Sheep being sheared.

Carleendiane

Baby lambs running around like crazy fools looking for mom penned up waiting for their turn for a haircut. So cute and pathetic at the same time. They can't stand seperation.

Carleendiane

Just maybe, I too could get a haircut. Looking a bit like a ewe these days.