Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

This is a beautiful day! Good Morning!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Good morning to you, too!  Here's to a grand day!  Monday!!  I just love this picture!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

And here's one for Monday since it can be kind of a rough day.  Make it an awesome one instead!!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Ok. So it's past noon. Shoot me. But Good Morning to all anyway!!!! Happy Tuesday!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Happy Wednesday! Good Morning!

dymphna17

Good morning!!  Hope you all have as good a day as this hippo seems to be!  lol

?

Carleendiane

A hippo! The zoo in toledo Ohio has has glassed in pool. You can watch the hippos frolick. It is so cool. Sometimes they ram the glass and scare the begeebers out of ya. Thanks Dymph.

dymphna17

Ha!  We had that here as well.  They are fun creatures, in an enormous sort of way.  I always liked it when they are being really still and all you can see of them are their eyes; blink blink  It never failed to crack me up.
?

Carleendiane

Get up. Make sign of Cross. Eat something or not. Get out there and do something even if it's wrong!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 11, 2017, 06:57:44 AM
Get up. Make sign of Cross. Eat something or not. Get out there and do something even if it's wrong!

We made chocolate chip pancakes for 3 year olds birthday this morning  :). Also, happy feast of Sts. Philip and James

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 11, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

We made chocolate chip pancakes for 3 year olds birthday this morning  :). Also, happy feast of Sts. Philip and James

Is your birthday boy name after either St. Philip or James? Chocolate chip pancakes? I love those, though I've only had them once. Happy celebration, Munda!

dymphna17

Good morning all!  Happy birthday to your little one, Munda!  Now I'm off to go find something wrong to do since Carleen said I could.  :P  ;) 8)
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on May 11, 2017, 09:56:22 AM
Good morning all!  Happy birthday to your little one, Munda!  Now I'm off to go find something wrong to do since Carleen said I could.  :P  ;) 8)

You would do that? You know what I meant, missy!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 11, 2017, 07:26:59 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 11, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

Is your birthday boy name after either St. Philip or James? Chocolate chip pancakes? I love those, though I've only had them once. Happy celebration, Munda!

No.  We went Old Testament with him  :)

Carleendiane

Happy Friday! It is beatiful! Ducks geese watered and fed. Babies still alive and nursing. Making large pot of soup for tomorrow's consecration of our parish to Our Lady of Fatima! Procession Mass and potluck afterwards. Everyone is geeked.