Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 10, 2017, 06:00:11 AM
Good Monday morning to all the SD peoples!!  Have a wonderful day during this most holy of times!  Now is the time to double down!!  Don't give up, we're almost there!!  Our Lord is worth whatever we can give Him.  Let's try to be like Our Lady at the foot of the cross; strong, steadfast, composed, even though brokenhearted.

How about the broken toothed?  Me I am brokenhearted over my broke in half tooth. Good Morning, meh.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 10, 2017, 06:49:02 AM
I couldn't resist this one

Oh yeah. That's me all over again
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Got antibiotics for tooth because it is now infected. I love it. Comes out friday, the sucker.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 10, 2017, 07:43:36 AM
Got antibiotics for tooth because it is now infected. I love it. Comes out friday, the sucker.

Believe it or not, there is a hardcore band in the UK named Broken Teeth!  I kid you not!

https://twitter.com/BrokenTeethhc

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Just a quick stop in to say, "Hi!" to my peeps.  DH and DD and her hubby went to the museum and I'm resting.  Roofers are still here pounding away.  Should be finished today.  YAY! What is done looks very pretty!  God is good!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

But then the rains and the hail came.  Roof still not done. :rolleyes:
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 10, 2017, 02:03:42 PM
But then the rains and the hail came.  Roof still not done. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but did you have to send it my way, orate?

Carleendiane

DYMPHNA!!!!!CHECK EMAIL A ND MESSAGES SENT PICS TO EMAIL THROUGH HARMONICADOCTOR

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 10, 2017, 03:11:57 PM
DYMPHNA!!!!!CHECK EMAIL A ND MESSAGES SENT PICS TO EMAIL THROUGH HARMONICADOCTOR

Got em, you gorgeous thing you!   ;)   :beer:  It's just not fair.  Looks, lambs, new grandbabies to snuggle.  It's just not fair.    :P   :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 10, 2017, 03:56:35 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 10, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Got em, you gorgeous thing you!   ;)   :beer:  It's just not fair.  Looks, lambs, new grandbabies to snuggle.  It's just not fair.    :P   :)

Stop it now, you. Miss Harley college educated devoted Catholic Sspxer. Just stop. Now you know. So remember, I can barely do my hair! And you can. But yes,......the grand babies *sigh*

Carleendiane

Happy Tuesday of holy week! So good to be alive and celebrate another Easter! Get up! You're gonna miss something!

Carleendiane

Holy Weds. To you! GOODS MORNING!

maryslittlegarden

Happy Spy Wednesday!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 12, 2017, 06:39:03 AM
Happy Spy Wednesday!

Mary, I just can't get over how flattering your new dress is. Really, a wonderful elegant sight!

Carleendiane

Hopefully in a couple weeks we will have goslings. When mom has completed her task she looks like she is gonna die. She doesn't get off to eat or drink. Her yellow legs turn white, she gets so skinny. But, it's all for the cause and she does recover. Hatching goslings is hard work!