Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Good morning all!  How exciting orate!  Munchkins in the house!!  Will they be there for Easter?  Have a great week.  We'll keep you in our prayers.

Why no sleep Carleen?  Pain?  What are we going to do for you?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 08, 2017, 09:21:48 AM
Good morning all!  How exciting orate!  Munchkins in the house!!  Will they be there for Easter?  Have a great week.  We'll keep you in our prayers.

Why no sleep Carleen?  Pain?  What are we going to do for you?

I don't know, but I think it may be that I am out of painkillers and the pain is barking at me always. Hey, a perfect week for this and it's in the right shoulder, too. It may be a blessing. Thanks dymph.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Never fun to be out of painkillers

My friend is coming over with his girlfriend to play spades conserving energy for that

Tomorrow they are having an easter egg hunt across the street at the park 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Oh Ches! That is worth staying awake for! You will have a good time. That makes me happy.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Unfortunately, after 5 1/2 years of marriage, God has not blessed DD #2 and her hubby with children.  So no munchkins I'm afraid.  Youngest grandchild is 8 and the rest are already teenagers.  Oldest grandson just got his driver's license.  Feeling really old now! LOL  So no munchkins for now.  Have to wait for another of my children to get married!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

Quote from: orate on April 08, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

Unfortunately, after 5 1/2 years of marriage, God has not blessed DD #2 and her hubby with children.  So no munchkins I'm afraid.  Youngest grandchild is 8 and the rest are already teenagers.  Oldest grandson just got his driver's license.  Feeling really old now! LOL  So no munchkins for now.  Have to wait for another of my children to get married!

I'm sorry to hear that.  That just makes them even more special and easier to focus on a conversation with.   ;)  As for the rest, you shouldn't feel old at all!  You were just very, VERY young when you had your children.  You're as young as you can make your friends believe (or something like that).   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

GET UP! GET UP! Really, do you want to go to church without a shower because you got up too late?

Carleendiane

Time to go process! Have a great and holy palm Sunday!

Carleendiane

It was a perfect day for a procession! Near 70. Really a holy and good time with our people. Almost missed Mass. But I pushed that extra push and made it! Dymphna, you were sick last night. We're you able to make Mass? I prayed for you.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 09, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
It was a perfect day for a procession! Near 70. Really a holy and good time with our people. Almost missed Mass. But I pushed that extra push and made it! Dymphna, you were sick last night. We're you able to make Mass? I prayed for you.

Ahhh, you are too good to me.  No, I didn't make it.  I tried, I really did.  I got dressed, but when I started putting my face on, even while my brain was screaming, it was when my stomach revolted that I knew I had to change my plan.   :'(  I finally fell asleep for about an hour but then my brain decided to kick it up a notch.  If it doesn't at least slow down by this evening, I'm looking at an ER visit.  And I really hhhhaaaaatttteee that.  But you can only take so much.  We'll see what happens.   >:(
?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 09, 2017, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 09, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Ahhh, you are too good to me.  No, I didn't make it.  I tried, I really did.  I got dressed, but when I started putting my face on, even while my brain was screaming, it was when my stomach revolted that I knew I had to change my plan.   :'(  I finally fell asleep for about an hour but then my brain decided to kick it up a notch.  If it doesn't at least slow down by this evening, I'm looking at an ER visit.  And I really hhhhaaaaatttteee that.  But you can only take so much.  We'll see what happens.   >:(

:pray3: :pray3: :grouphug: :grouphug:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Ah, you are so sweet, mlg.  Thank you for your kindness.  I'm just being a big whiner.  Fortunately they can usually take care of that at the ER too.   ;)   :)
?

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 09, 2017, 04:07:51 PM
Ah, you are so sweet, mlg.  Thank you for your kindness.  I'm just being a big whiner.  Fortunately they can usually take care of that at the ER too.   ;)   :)

You have a heavy cross....hopefully this prayer will lighten the load, if only for a minute  :pray3:

dymphna17

Good Monday morning to all the SD peoples!!  Have a wonderful day during this most holy of times!  Now is the time to double down!!  Don't give up, we're almost there!!  Our Lord is worth whatever we can give Him.  Let's try to be like Our Lady at the foot of the cross; strong, steadfast, composed, even though brokenhearted.

?

dymphna17

I couldn't resist this one

?