Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Good morning, y'all!!  Have a blessed day!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

For the Bird

St. Teresa of Avila

O Saint Teresa, seraphic Virgin, beloved spouse of thy crucified Lord, thou who on earth didst burn with a love so intense toward thy God and my God, and now dost glow with a brighter and purer flame in paradise: obtain for me also, I beseech thee, a spark of that same holy fire which shall cause me to forget the world, all things created, and even myself; for thou didst ever avidly desire to see Him loved by all men. Grant that my every thought and desire and affection may be continually directed to doing the will of God, the supreme Good, whether I am in joy or in pain, for He is worthy to be loved and obeyed forever. Obtain for me this grace, thou who art so powerful with God; may I be all on fire, like thee, with the holy love of God. Amen.

(S. Alphonsus M. de' Liguori) An indulgence of 300 days. A plenary indulgence on the usual conditions, if this prayer is said devoutly every day for a month.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Thank you, Dymphna! How beautiful to wake up to! Good morning!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning everyone! Up. At em. Go. To church.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Good afternoon.  Just got back.  This is for everyone but especially carleen.

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 02, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

Now that is a happy lamb. Thanks Orate, did you sneak into my small barn for that one?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 02, 2017, 04:11:03 PM
Quote from: orate on April 02, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

Now that is a happy lamb. Thanks Orate, did you sneak into my small barn for that one?

Oh, how could you possibly have a bad day around that little smiling cutie?
?

dymphna17

Good wonderful Monday!!

?

dymphna17

For the Bird - Day 3

St. Teresa of Avila

O Saint Teresa, seraphic Virgin, beloved spouse of thy crucified Lord, thou who on earth didst burn with a love so intense toward thy God and my God, and now dost glow with a brighter and purer flame in paradise: obtain for me also, I beseech thee, a spark of that same holy fire which shall cause me to forget the world, all things created, and even myself; for thou didst ever avidly desire to see Him loved by all men. Grant that my every thought and desire and affection may be continually directed to doing the will of God, the supreme Good, whether I am in joy or in pain, for He is worthy to be loved and obeyed forever. Obtain for me this grace, thou who art so powerful with God; may I be all on fire, like thee, with the holy love of God. Amen.

(S. Alphonsus M. de' Liguori) An indulgence of 300 days. A plenary indulgence on the usual conditions, if this prayer is said devoutly every day for a month.
?

Carleendiane

Thank you. Bird, where r you are we love you. Dymphna, again thanks for the pic and prayer. Too good to me I say!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 03, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
Thank you. Bird, where r you are we love you. Dymphna, again thanks for the pic and prayer. Too good to me I say!

Too good?  Nah.  Just right.  You and Bernadette are worth it.   :)   8)
?

Carleendiane

Well Bernadette is worth it. My nose is still as long as a telephone wire!

Carleendiane

While it is still morning...good morning Ches, Martin, James, H&B, Orate, Lynne, Non.....get out of your jammies, Elizabeth, Penelope, Laus, Christina, Bird, etc al. Get something done. Even if it's wrong.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 03, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Get something done. Even if it's wrong.

That opens up a whole list of new possibilities for me today.   :) :) :)  (there is no evil grin emoji... .)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 03, 2017, 11:39:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 03, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Get something done. Even if it's wrong.

That opens up a whole list of new possibilities for me today.   :) :) :)  (there is no evil grin emoji... .)

Ha ha. Not morally wrong, just tecnically, sorry MLG.....That narrows down you opportunities. Now, get rid of that evil grin!!!!!!