Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on March 29, 2017, 07:04:50 AM
I'm up and at 'em.  Dressed.  Breakfast eaten.  Pills taken.  Ready to face the day.  Not really....

Oh yes you are! Give the pills a minute to work! Mine take 20 minutes. You are on your way. Wait.....a fairy. Dymphna, look....fairies are real. Orate somehow caught a perfect pic of one!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

I'm up and at 'em.  Dressed.  Breakfast eaten.  Pills taken.  Ready to face the day.  Not really....

Story of my life.... .
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 29, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

Story of my life.... .

MLG, that outfit you've been sporting, elegant as it is, could use a change. It's been since the Christmas season, and it's not at all springy. Just sayin. Besides, you are so lovely, a change would do well for you. Besides it's seems you have an unending supply of those somewhat dated clothes. I'm not trying to be a bully. A meanie, but really MLG, why not? You may even feel better! And even more lovely. Really, can we ever be lovely enough?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Story of my life.... .

MLG, that outfit you've been sporting, elegant as it is, could use a change. It's been since the Christmas season, and it's not at all springy. Just sayin. Besides, you are so lovely, a change would do well for you. Besides it's seems you have an unending supply of those somewhat dated clothes. I'm not trying to be a bully. A meanie, but really MLG, why not? You may even feel better! And even more lovely. Really, can we ever be lovely enough?

She is lovely, isn't she?  Inside as well as out.  I love her taste in clothes, though.  She's always so well coiffed and elegant.  I'll bet it doesn't even take her any time at all to get ready in the morning.  Unless... she gets up super early to become so beautiful. That would explain the need for coffee IVs.  Are you losing sleep for beauty MLG?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Quote from: orate on March 29, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

Oh, I love Tinkerbell!  I know I'm not supposed to (immodesty and all that), but she's got such a spunky attitude.  How could you not like her?  Thanks Orate!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

And she's real. She plays in a lot of disney. So that makes her real.

Carleendiane

Good Day, Dymph. Glad to see your angelic face here! You are lovely you know.

dymphna17

You're right, Carleen.  Tinkerbell is real.  You can't be in movies and not be real.  Next thing you know they will be trying to say that neither Alice nor Wonderland are real.  Can you imagine?

Oh, sorry, good day to the lovely Miss Carleen as well.  I'm no where near lovely.  I don't have my makeup on yet.   :)
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 11:21:07 AM
You're right, Carleen.  Tinkerbell is real.  You can't be in movies and not be real.  Next thing you know they will be trying to say that neither Alice nor Wonderland are real.  Can you imagine?

Oh, sorry, good day to the lovely Miss Carleen as well.  I'm no where near lovely.  I don't have my makeup on yet.   :)

I have no make on, either. I am a wild looking woman right now.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 10:42:58 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Story of my life.... .

She is lovely, isn't she?  Inside as well as out.  I love her taste in clothes, though.  She's always so well coiffed and elegant.  I'll bet it doesn't even take her any time at all to get ready in the morning.  Unless... she gets up super early to become so beautiful. That would explain the need for coffee IVs.  Are you losing sleep for beauty MLG?

Takes me hours to become beautiful... passable is a much easier goal.  :):):):)

I'll work on a spring outfit.  Time to get my Easter hat out.  :toth:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Oh, Easter hats.  Did you get one when you were a kid?  We always got a new dress, new shoes, and an Easter bonnet.  It was so much fun to go shopping for those things.  Much better than shopping for school clothes.
?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 01:24:52 PM
Oh, Easter hats.  Did you get one when you were a kid?  We always got a new dress, new shoes, and an Easter bonnet.  It was so much fun to go shopping for those things.  Much better than shopping for school clothes.

I wish I could scan stuff.  I have a picture of me at about 3 years old all gussied up for Easter.  Hat purse, dress, coat, and gloves. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 29, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

I wish I could scan stuff.  I have a picture of me at about 3 years old all gussied up for Easter.  Hat purse, dress, coat, and gloves.

Oh my, look at you. You are a stunner, I tell you! This is spring. What a transformation!

dymphna17

Oh, I'll bet that's adorable.  Did you look forward to it every year like we did? Love the new avatar!
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

Oh, I'll bet that's adorable.  Did you look forward to it every year like we did? Love the new avatar!

Every Easter I had what most girls had but not new. It was passed down by older sister. Sometimes I would get new dress shoes, because shoes mattered in our poor home. Whether dress was new or used, new would be homemade, I would get my hair rolled the night before and mom took her time helping me to look special for Church!