Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Bernadette on March 21, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 21, 2017, 09:12:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 21, 2017, 08:30:19 AM
Going up to 52 today and sunny. If this doesn't cheer me up something is wrong with me. Though, if you can believe this it will drop down to 18 tonight! Quite a drop!

Quote from: Bernadette on March 21, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
It was (apparently) 80 here yesterday. 80. If it wasn't 80 on the dot, it was at least high 70s.  :huh:

It was 50 something yesterday.  22 today.  Welcome to the Midwest.
Oh, if only... :-\ Everybody thinks I'm nuts, for longing for cold weather.  :lol:

I would gladly send you mine. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 21, 2017, 10:55:36 AM
Going up to 52 today and sunny. If this doesn't cheer me up something is wrong with me. Though, if you can believe this it will drop down to 18 tonight! Quite a drop!

Hey, with temps like that Hubby will break out the Struggle Buggy and give you a ride!  It was 88  :eek: , yes, that was 88 here on Sunday.  The Buggy was officially unwinterized (I realize that is not a word, but it describes it perfectly) and well ridden.  Just say the word and we'll pick you all up, from North to South.  Start with Ches, on to Carleen, to the midwest for orate, headed south to pick up Bernadette, and swing back north to check on ChrisTulsa.  Sound like a plan?  Everybody aboard?

Oh this is so kind of you Dymph, just so kind. Wouldn't that be fun! Chris may even go for the ride. Ches...well we may have to take wife, which means the little ones. That would be great. His 6 year old can talk my back leg off, filling me with the wisdom of a 6 year old. They can really be deep and profound at that wonderful age. But of course I will have to hold baby so Mrs c can take care of business getting Ches secured. Dymphna, do you think, maybe, just maybe this is a job for the bus? I surely like the idea of your buggy, but....there are just so many seats, now that Ches's family  may be on board. Actually, we can add a few seats because this is virtual. There now. We'll just take the buggy. Yes. That will work.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

It was (apparently) 80 here yesterday. 80. If it wasn't 80 on the dot, it was at least high 70s.  :huh:

Oh, if only... :-\ Everybody thinks I'm nuts, for longing for cold weather.  :lol:

Cold weather= down coat, winter bedding, hot tea and warm soft jammies. I get it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

:beer:
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 21, 2017, 01:39:32 PM

Cold weather= down coat, winter bedding, hot tea and warm soft jammies. I get it.
:beer:
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

And Hot Chocolate.  And Marshmallows......lots of marshmallows
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 21, 2017, 01:46:28 PM
And Hot Chocolate.  And Marshmallows......lots of marshmallows

Oh yes Mlg. Believe it or not, I actually like slightly stale mini-mallows in my hot cocoa.

Bernadette

It's 90 today. Saw it with my own eyes.  :o And felt it, unfortunately.  :'(
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 21, 2017, 02:00:33 PM
It's 90 today. Saw it with my own eyes.  :o And felt it, unfortunately.  :'(

:violin: :whistling: :grouphug:

JubilateDeo

Today is my younger daughter's 3rd birthday.  We are having a simple birthday dinner at home with balloons and cake, and then we are having a family party on Sunday with presents. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: JubilateDeo on March 21, 2017, 03:04:59 PM
Today is my younger daughter's 3rd birthday.  We are having a simple birthday dinner at home with balloons and cake, and then we are having a family party on Sunday with presents.

:family: :thumbsup: :cheeseheadbeer: :seeya:  Happy bit day little one. Sounds like a nice plan you have. 3 years old is such a fun age! Everyday is a party for them!

Chestertonian

Morning? Been up since 5am.  Took an ahour and a half to get me dressed and in my chair but we did it.  Waiting for bus and supposed to go to "adult medical day care" today.  I don't know why they have to call it that

Not a very well thought out name

Hoping it doesn't take all my energy
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Look at you, Ches, opening the Good Morning thread!  Good morning to you too!  So, adult medical day care?  That does sound rather, childish is the word that comes to mind, but I don't know that it fits right.  Insulting sounds better.  Not that insulting is in and of itself a  better thing to do, it's just a word that describes it.  Wow!  I'm really off in the weeds here, so I'm just going to get out here.  Good Morning!  :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning!  Adult medical .......daycare?  That is a bit insulting. Sorry Ches, but I do hope your day goes well!

Carleendiane

Dymphna,  how's it going for you this morn? Migraine? Hope not. Really hope not my buddy.

orate

Enjoy your coffee, ladies and gents!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")