Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 09, 2017, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 09, 2017, 04:56:31 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 09, 2017, 04:41:40 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 09, 2017, 12:55:53 PM
So, they did NOT give me my ribs. Doc said that's up to pathology. Bummer. Was going to post a pic.

Maybe you've already said it and I missed it, but which ribs did they take out?

The ribs were my top and next one down. My brother wanted a cross made with them! He will be so dissapointed!

:(  Ouch, Carleen.  I bet you are in some serious pain -- was thinking about that last night after I got off of here.  So are they just leaving that space open, then?

Left open. But they also took the scalene muscles in shoulder near collarbone. All to make room for subclavian artery to pass through a small space which was made smaller by my extra rib plus upper rib, and shoulder muscles. So they cut out artery replace aneurysm balloon  with prosthetic artery.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 09, 2017, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 09, 2017, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 09, 2017, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 09, 2017, 04:47:48 PM
So, they did NOT give me my ribs. Doc said that's up to pathology. Bummer. Was going to post a pic.

:lol: They didn't give me my wisdom teeth, either. Kind of disappointed me, honestly.

Oh bird, that is just bad business! Really, unless your tooth was taken out in pieces.
IKR? It would have been so fascinating, to be able to hold and inspect one that didn't get pushed out by other teeth.  :-\

They did show them to you though, right?  They reminded me of walrus tusks.  :lol:

Nope. Kinda sad really. Hard to find closure, you know? Lol.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I just can't believe that they won't give them to you. They're yours, for goodness' sake.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 09, 2017, 07:51:56 PM
I just can't believe that they won't give them to you. They're yours, for goodness' sake.

I'll just have to suck it up bird. You must help me get over this. Please. This is devastating  :cheeseheadbeer:

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 09, 2017, 04:05:43 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 09, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

Here, let me get that for you.  I'm willing to bet they were something like this.  Minus the sauce, of course.  ;)  :lol:   8)

[/quote

Leave it to you to go right over the top with this!  :rofl:

That is so not kosher
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Are you implying I am a pig?

Carleendiane

Oh, sorry Ches, those could be pork. They are not mine. I think I would know my own ribs!

Carleendiane

Morning is cruising by. Come get some coffee before go to bed!

Bernadette

But Ches: we've been freed from the weight of the Old Law, don'cha know?  ;) Pulled pork, all 'round, folks!  :cheeseheadbeer:
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 10, 2017, 07:44:28 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on March 10, 2017, 07:31:12 AM
You've got to watch your muffins around carleen

Some of us do not get muffins. But we think about them. Morning Ches. How's the pain? Been thinking about your neurontin. They are using it for your seizures as well as nerve pain right? Woke up early with no way to change position to relieve ribless pain. So gave in and took pills out of time. Not supposed to take first dose until 8.
yeah i think i hae been on neurontin since the summer...i think?  It has helped,although periodically whatever seizure med cocktail they put me on stops workign and then all of a sudden they have todo something else, or up my dose..  seizures have been getting worse over time and harder to control right now,even with meds i still get occasional ones.

i msorry it is so hard to move.  when do you start physical therapy?  hoping it starts to subside soon!!
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 08, 2017, 08:52:48 PM
Oh, Car-lee-eeen!  I found something you might want to get for your ram.   ;D

I forgot to say how amazing this gif is.  i think i amgoing to save it just so i can look at it when I am having a rough time. 

Bernadette

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 10, 2017, 08:45:55 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 08, 2017, 08:52:48 PM
Oh, Car-lee-eeen!  I found something you might want to get for your ram.   ;D

I forgot to say how amazing this gif is.  i think i amgoing to save it just so i can look at it when I am having a rough time.
IKR? I think it's the little smile on the ram's face as he barrels through the punching bag that really does it for me. And I save cute/funny stuff to look when I'm feeling down, at all the time. I frequent r/awww daily, for a little pick-me-up and quick smile. My uncle did the same thing on other sites, and loved to show me funny pictures he'd found.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 10, 2017, 08:42:19 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 10, 2017, 07:44:28 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on March 10, 2017, 07:31:12 AM
You've got to watch your muffins around carleen

Some of us do not get muffins. But we think about them. Morning Ches. How's the pain? Been thinking about your neurontin. They are using it for your seizures as well as nerve pain right? Woke up early with no way to change position to relieve ribless pain. So gave in and took pills out of time. Not supposed to take first dose until 8.
yeah i think i hae been on neurontin since the summer...i think?  It has helped,although periodically whatever seizure med cocktail they put me on stops workign and then all of a sudden they have todo something else, or up my dose..  seizures have been getting worse over time and harder to control right now,even with meds i still get occasional ones.

i msorry it is so hard to move.  when do you start physical therapy?  hoping it starts to subside soon!!

Chest did you send me this ram pic once? Anyway, yeah, I thought it was for seizures. I ended up having a better day. So things may be looking up. Start therapy in 3 wks. Yes, that is such a cool ram shot.

Carleendiane

A great morning to all. I woke up with anew aggressive rash. Extremely itchy. Took benadryl see if it helps. Covers one arm and neck. Weird. On so many meds, don't know how to figure this out.

Carleendiane

It seems to me coffee is needed to celebrate this fine day. The sun is shining and the SON is shining.