Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 07, 2017, 08:25:15 AM
...something else ugly!

You haven't seen me with out my coffee.... :) Below would be very close. :):):)

Quote from: orate on March 07, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Truth told, I am not enjoying my coffee. Being mildly nauseated from meds,, it just isn't as pleasurable. Is this close to being a medical emergency?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

So sorry carleen.  Not a medical emergency, I'm afraid, but recovery from major surgery and heavy duty doping of the pain, really disrupts our systems.  Don't worry your taste for coffee will return as you get better.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

My new 11 inch computer/able just arrived.  I'm using it now.  The letter "t" and the space bar are somewhat sticky, but otherwise it is okay.  The t and the space bar as well as the great heat when charging may make me send it back.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 07, 2017, 08:03:08 AM
Bird, did you see orate's coffee cup? You need to get up and see it. Most amazing. Really amazing.

I did see it!  ;D And I thought: "Hey! It's my perfect cup!"  ;D And then...then I died a little inside (to myself), remembering that there's no coffee in my immediate future. But that's fine: the cup is still great!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Christina_S on March 07, 2017, 07:55:50 AM
Tea for me this morning. I've made it through 6 months of school without becoming a caffeine addict, and I intend to keep that record.  ;)
Stay strong! :thumbsup: It's a (potentially) slippery slope, you know. Not joking.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

I thought you all drank coffee for the camaraderie of it.  Now I'm starting to think you really like  the way the stuff tastes.  Orate is proof that you can actually miss the flavor when you can't drink it anymore.  So I apologize for lumping you all into the same basket like a bunch of eggs.  I cannot, however, apologize for your having bad taste.   :P   :lol:   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Quote from: orate on March 07, 2017, 11:34:50 AM
My new 11 inch computer/able just arrived.  I'm using it now.  The letter "t" and the space bar are somewhat sticky, but otherwise it is okay.  The t and the space bar as well as the great heat when charging may make me send it back.

On the phone (on hold) with Dell.  Why? Oh why? do they make it so hard to return a defective item?  They wanted to have me talk to tech support--a big no since tech support can hardly speak English.  I told them that if it is defective right out of the box, I want to return it for a refund.

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 07, 2017, 12:08:27 PM
I thought you all drank coffee for the camaraderie of it.  Now I'm starting to think you really like  the way the stuff tastes.  Orate is proof that you can actually miss the flavor when you can't drink it anymore.  So I apologize for lumping you all into the same basket like a bunch of eggs.  I cannot, however, apologize for your having bad taste.   :P   :lol:   8)

I think it's like what they tell me (and I can never believe) about alcohol: find the right one, and the right combination of additives, and it's fabulous:lol: That's exactly what I had to do with coffee: find my "niche," so to speak. ;)
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

I love the taste.  Especially with a LOT of milk and sugar. :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

All right, folks, I think it's time for me to step out of this thread, at least for today. See everyone (here, at least) tomorrow.  :seeya:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 07, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

I love the taste.  Especially with a LOT of milk and sugar. :):):)

When I was little and Mom was in the right mood, we got to have "coffee" together.  She would break out the special china teacups and saucers and we got a couple of tablespoons of coffee with our milk and sugar.  Sometimes we would even play dress-up for it.  I tried getting used to coffee that way when  I was older (with more milk and sugar than coffee), but it was a no go.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning.  Feel like crap. Going for check up today. Hope all is well. Sunny and beautiful.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 07:04:12 AM
Good morning.  Feel like crap. Going for check up today. Hope all is well. Sunny and beautiful.
is it a follow up

Hope it goes well

How's the pain today
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Out of bed already and having first breathing treatment of the day..Dizzy and exhauste they make me wear this vibrating vest thing that shakes all the gunk out of your lungs

Didn't sleep well becausyy vent kept alarming until they changed the circuit
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"