Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 26, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
I'm the same way, just about different things.  Sometimes, I feel like it is such a beating to be inside my own head!

I really wish that I were able to thank this every time I re-read it. That "post head" thing that Jayne mentioned a while back, where she has to get up to post something that's occurred to her or she can't sleep? That was me, all night last night. I couldn't stop thinking about stuff, and had to keep writing things down on a notepad, just to get the thoughts "resolved." It was like my brain suddenly decided: "Hey, I don't get enough to do around here. How 'bout we change that?" The good news is, all of the "entries" still made sense when I re-read them later. All 20 of them.  :P
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on February 27, 2017, 06:37:31 PM
I'm the same way, just about different things.  Sometimes, I feel like it is such a beating to be inside my own head!

I really wish that I were able to thank this every time I re-read it. That "post head" thing that Jayne mentioned a while back, where she has to get up to post something that's occurred to her or she can't sleep? That was me, all night last night. I couldn't stop thinking about stuff, and had to keep writing things down on a notepad, just to get the thoughts "resolved." It was like my brain suddenly decided: "Hey, I don't get enough to do around here. How 'bout we change that?" The good news is, all of the "entries" still made sense when I re-read them later. All 20 of them.  :P

I do the same thing!  It's a love/hate thing  ;)

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 27, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

Thank God! I'm such a nervous hypochondriac that part of me worried I was...Idk, becoming deranged or something.  :-[ Though I did just think of something (surprise, right?  :lol:): it's not "overthinking," it's making connections that other people can't see! We're like some kind of...club or something. Like MENSA, but less intimidating.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 27, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 27, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

Thank God, I'm such a nervous hypochondriac that part of me worried I was...Idk, becoming deranged or something.  :-[ Though I did just think of something (surprise, right?  :lol:): it's not "overthinking," it's making connections that other people can't see! We're like some kind of...club or something. Like MENSA, but less intimidating.  :P

Can I join? Or is this not something suited for my type? I mean. I make connections.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

You're always welcome where I am, Carleen. Stick with me, kid.  8)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 27, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

Uh....bird?.....you been drinking? *gasp* I mean, maybe I am broken wing for now but, I am almost twice as old as you. Now you go and prepare a nice comfy place so I can stick with you 8)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 27, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

Uh....bird?.....you been drinking? *gasp* I mean, maybe I am broken wing for now but, I am almost twice as old as you. Now you go and prepare a nice comfy place so I can stick with you 8)

No, I assure you this happiness is perfectly non-substance related.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on February 27, 2017, 09:47:07 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 27, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

No, I assure you this happiness is perfectly non-substance related.

Neither one of you is cool enough to use that emoji.  Here's one that screams 'stick with me kid...  :baby1:  And here is one for sitting next to someone else....   :pigeons:  Now, carry on.   8)   ;)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Lydia Purpuraria

Carleen, I hope you get some good rest tonight.  Although it's probably annoying having to stay in the hospital an extra (early) night, at least you don't have to worry about getting lost in the huge hospital, or being late to your surgery, huh?!  I'll be checking in and very happy when I see you're back on here -- I know everything's going to go great, and you'll be back to pitching fast balls in no time!

:grouphug:

ETA:  I put this in the wrong thread, didn't I?!  :doh: ;D

Carleendiane

Open up! Open up! I am so bored, I tell you. No sleep last nite. OK maybe an hour put together. Anyone around? Non? Lynne? Jayne?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 28, 2017, 07:03:07 AM
Open up! Open up! I am so bored, I tell you. No sleep last nite. OK maybe an hour put together. Anyone around? Non? Lynne? Jayne?

Who knocking on my door?  Fe Fi Fo Fum
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 28, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

Hope you have good nurses today sleep is hard to come by in the hospital

Offering up today for you

Glad you can come on here thankgoofness for techhnolpgy

Praayonh it goes well for what  ny prayers are worth
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

orate

Good morning all.  Glad to see you carleen.  Our prayers are with you today and throughout your recovery.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Lynne

When's the surgery?! 11 am or 2 pm?

This was one of the days where I was super busy at work...

:grouphug:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

orate

Surgery starts at 1:30 pm.  But it is pretty major and I suspect that it will last at least 3 hours.

Edited to show change in operating time.  So let's storm heaven with prayers all day today! LOL
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")