Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Morning! I've had 2 cups already. Thinking about cereal or a bagel...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Morning, lynne, hope you are well. Me too. 2 cups. Had toast. All set.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 28, 2017, 08:16:45 AM
Morning. Crabby. No sleep. Cold. But I have coffee. I will be ok. How about you? Need coffee? MLG, come on in. Hook up.

You're in good company....my toddler is a crab this morning, too  ::). The two of you can keep each other company, so the rest of us can enjoy our coffee, while watching the robins play in the yard  ;). I just drew a bubble bath for him to play in, and put the space heater on.....you'll warm up nicely in there, too.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 28, 2017, 08:42:37 AM
Morning. Crabby. No sleep. Cold. But I have coffee. I will be ok. How about you? Need coffee? MLG, come on in. Hook up.

You're in good company....my toddler is a crab this morning, too  ::). The two of you can keep each other company, so the rest of us can enjoy our coffee, while watching the robins play in the yard  ;). I just drew a bubble bath for him to play in, and put the space heater on.....you'll warm up nicely in there, too.

I tell you I'm happy now! Truly happy. But, I'll bath your little angel anyway. I'm not cold. I have a cold. Hope I don't pass it on to your little one.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 28, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

I tell you I'm happy now! Truly happy. But, I'll bath your little angel anyway. I'm not cold. I have a cold. Hope I don't pass it on to your little one.

In that case, hopefully the tea and ice cream he made helps you feel better :).

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 28, 2017, 10:06:10 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 28, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

In that case, hopefully the tea and ice cream he made helps you feel better :).

:cheeseheadbeer:

Christina_S

I want ice cream for breakfast.
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Christina_S on January 28, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

It's dairy, you are good.   ;) ;)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Christina_S on January 28, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

It was made of bubbles, so.....your call  ;)

Carleendiane

Ok. Hair dyed. Check. Bread made. Check. Prayers check. No thank you. No bubble ice cream.  Ate enough bubble delicacies when kids were small.

dymphna17

Please remember Carleen, her family, and her doctors in your prayers today.  :pray3:

Be sure to have a happy, healthy, and holy day!   :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 29, 2017, 05:11:05 AM
Please remember Carleen, her family, and her doctors in your prayers today.  :pray3:

is she having surgery today
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 29, 2017, 06:17:12 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 29, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

is she having surgery today

Tuesday, but been having some hardish times. Thanks. Surgery tuesday 12:45 . I just wanted the chance to get a confession before the surgery.

Bernadette

Doughnuts! Doughnuts for everyone, because it's Sunday. :)
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.