Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 26, 2017, 09:43:47 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 26, 2017, 09:41:00 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 26, 2017, 09:37:46 AM
And bacon. I need bacon in my life. Regular and Canadian (with peameal, of course).

Yep. Bacon. Canadian bacon. Ready soon. But what's peameal. Can't get it if I don't know what it is!

Cornmeal

Well that's easy enough. Is cornbread ok? That's the best I can do. But hey, you get my best!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Does it come with that already on it, or do you have to add it yourself?  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 26, 2017, 09:51:23 AM
Does it come with that already on it, or do you have to add it yourself?  :huh:

????
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

QuotePeameal bacon (also known as cornmeal bacon and Canadian bacon) is a type of back bacon made from lean boneless pork loin, trimmed fine, wet cured, and rolled in cornmeal. Development is credited to a Toronto, Ontario, ham and bacon curer, William Davies,[1] whose idea was taken on by emigrees from Wiltshire, England, who settled in Canada.[citation needed]
The name "peameal bacon" derives from the historic practice of rolling the cured and trimmed boneless loin in dried and ground yellow peas to extend shelf life. Since the end of World War II it has been rolled in ground yellow cornmeal.
Peameal bacon sandwiches are often considered a signature dish of Toronto's St. Lawrence Market. It is grilled in medium-sized slices until the centre is slightly rare and the cornmeal coating and external fat turns crisp to the bite.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peameal_bacon
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Ahhhhhhh. Now I know. Thanks Jayne. Peameal coming up.Laus, I get it now.

Bernadette

Ooooh, now I really want a sandwich made out of that!  ;D
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

It is my duty as a Canadian to promote our national bacon.
:canada:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Oh, get up! Get up! It's time to roll out of bed, actually past time. Just look at your hair! Not lookin real good, huh? Well we won't hold it against you. Go get some coffee.

MundaCorMeum

I'm up, I'm up!  The baby didn't sleep well, so I slept in and let the big kids fend for themselves.  When I finally got up, my oldest had coffee going, was washing breakfast dishes, and then fixed me a couple of fried eggs.  Love that kid!  She's a real keeper. I'll be sad when she decides it's time to leave the nest.

Carleendiane

Yep. A keeper! Now go fix your hair :) seriously. I have to try and dye mine this weekend. Hope I can. This is important!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on January 26, 2017, 10:18:38 AM
It is my duty as a Canadian to promote our national bacon.
:canada:

just have to watch out for the evil Jewish conspiracy to demote bacon and remove it from everything from breakfast to vegetable side dishes.  It all starts in the evil public elementary schools where gym teachers (chief ministers of evil) teach innocent children to "steal the Bacon
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Good morning, Ches. Good to see you here. Family doing well? How are you doing?

maryslittlegarden

Anybody have coffee this morning?  I'm desperate... .  Really really.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on January 27, 2017, 09:52:44 AM
Anybody have coffee this morning?  I'm desperate... .  Really really.

I do, MLG. They delivered your IV's and I hooked up the first one directly to the coffee pot. Good to go!

Carleendiane

Morning. Crabby. No sleep. Cold. But I have coffee. I will be ok. How about you? Need coffee? MLG, come on in. Hook up.