Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Oh I forgot to say thank you Lord for being alive today so I have another day to get things right!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

MLG, your IV is ready and waiting. Bird I have some specialty cookies for you. Don't know what they are but they are special I assure you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Love the pink "doggles!" And the doughnuts, love those too.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 25, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

Oh should I save the ultra special  unique divine chocolate chunk macadamia nut cookies that are specialty cookies, for another morning? They were specially made for my little bird. But they will last a few days.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 25, 2017, 10:35:43 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 25, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

Oh should I save the ultra special  unique divine chocolate chunk macadamia nut cookies that are specialty cookies, for another morning? They were specially made for my little bird. But they will last a few days.

I actually didn't see that until I came back to the thread after posting. You're quick, Carleen. Fastest keyboard in the West! :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

No, sadly I am not the fatest. I am maybe medium. But medium is ok, I mean I could be slow!  :-\

MundaCorMeum

School is over....time for a brief recess.  Any more coffee around here?

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 25, 2017, 11:22:52 AM

Over for the day?!  :o Look at all of the free time I missed out on, not being homeschooled!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on January 25, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

Over for the day?!  :o Look at all of the free time I missed out on, not being homeschooled!  :lol:

Yep  :thumbsup:

ETA:  well, I should clarify.  I'm done teaching lessons for the day.  A couple of the older ones have a little bit of independent work to do, but they like to do that while the little ones are sleeping.  It's less than an hour's worth of time, though.

Lynne

There's an awful lot of fluff (indoctrination) in the government-run schools.  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jayne

Typically, homeschooling takes less time than conventional school.  The latter wastes a lot of time on administration, busy work, etc.  It is common for homeschooled children to get a better education and spend less time on it.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

There's always coffee around here. Quality I cannot gurantee. Presence I can!

maryslittlegarden

I just put another pot on.  It's been a long day.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on January 25, 2017, 02:45:15 PM

I just put another pot on.  It's been a long day.

:grouphug: :coffee:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

I'll bring Bailey's if there's another pot of coffee brewing
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie