Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 09:48:09 AM
Jayne?????? How are your parents. Hoping things are going well at home. So happy you don't have to do all that driving.

My dad has flu - vomiting, diarrhea, coughing.  I'm concerned because at his age it is life-threatening.  My mom, from force of habit, is trying to look after him, so I am trying to reassure her that I can do it.  I am very thankful that I am with them.  She would not be able to handle this on her own.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on January 23, 2017, 10:39:54 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 09:48:09 AM
Jayne?????? How are your parents. Hoping things are going well at home. So happy you don't have to do all that driving.

My dad has flu - vomiting, diarrhea, coughing.  I'm concerned because at his age it is life-threatening.  My mom, from force of habit, is trying to look after him, so I am trying to reassure her that I can do it.  I am very thankful that I am with them.  She would not be able to handle this on her own.

:pray3: :pray2: :pray3: Jayne will be praying for you and mom and dad. Hoping you do not catch it, or your mom!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

QuoteArm still aches like a swear word.

Filing this away for later use.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 23, 2017, 11:27:48 AM

Bird, would you really tattle on your adoptive mother? Get rid of the file bird. It's just not right in mho.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

Bird, would you really tattle on your adoptive mother? Get rid of the file bird. It's just not right in mho.

No, I meant that I would use the expression the next time I had something that hurt like a swear word.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 23, 2017, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

No, I meant that I would use the expression the next time I had something that hurt like a swear word.  :lol:

Ahhhhhh, sorry Bernadette, should have known that!

Carleendiane

Ok. Ok. Ok. Enough all ready. Please Lord, let us have some sunshine. Raining again. Far be it from me to complain, but what's with this? Oh well. Grab a cup, pour some coffee. We will not get bogged down by this crappie  weather. There are still things to be done. Fish to fry. 

LausTibiChriste

Rainy days are the best - light a fire, grab a drink and just read books all day 8)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

maryslittlegarden

Good morning!! Can someone hit the fast forward to Friday please?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 24, 2017, 08:57:45 AM
Rainy days are the best - light a fire, grab a drink and just read books all day 8)

Now that makes rainy days sound like a gift. Thanks Laus.

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on January 24, 2017, 09:08:57 AM
Good morning!! Can someone hit the fast forward to Friday please?

No Mary. We cant. If we have you skipping those days and us having to trudge through. Besides, you may miss something. So NO.

dymphna17

Good morning fellow posters of SD!!  Hubby brought home my favorite donuts.  He calls and tells them that he wants 12 cake donuts with white frosting and toasted coconut on top.  They make them fresh and he just picks them up.  Such a sweetheart!  There is no way I can eat 12 donuts, so you all help yourselves!  I've also made some coffee, or whatever was in that can over there.  It's gone now so you will want to get some more when you go to the store.  There is also a pot of boiling water for anyone who wants tea or hot chocolate.

Make it a great day everybody!!!  It's up to you after all.   ;)   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Go out and be fabulous!!!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Oh my Dymphna,  I am so glad you picked up where I dropped the ball. I've been sleeping solidly until about 8:30 . When hubby wakes me up. Good morning every one.