Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 20, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
It also makes me look like a cardinal but I'm not one  :P

Great comeback, laus. I though he's either gonna laugh or get mad. Besides fat is not the worst that can happen. I'm a little fat. I love fat people, because I am one of them. But I don't look like a cardinal. Just a big fat bus.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 20, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
It also makes me look like a cardinal but I'm not one  :P

Where is your Bubbles avatar.  He's a cutie!   ;)   8)   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Well I'm fatter than both of you
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Oh and Laus, I forgot to say Yeah Brother, Come on down!!  Just keep the Crazy up there.  We're going to MAGA!! and don't need any Canadian Crazy!! to ruin it.   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 20, 2017, 09:15:21 AM
Well I'm fatter than both of you

Yeah, right ches, in a reverse world maybe. But you may be a fat head. Your head may be bigger than mine, that's about it. Your hips measurement just may be my waist measurement!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 20, 2017, 09:18:31 AM
Oh and Laus, I forgot to say Yeah Brother, Come on down!!  Just keep the Crazy up there.  We're going to MAGA!! and don't need any Canadian Crazy!! to ruin it.   :lol:

I'll come down - you can send all your crazies up here in exchange. I've been trying to get away from the crazy for forever
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dymphna17

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 20, 2017, 09:34:39 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 20, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

I'll come down - you can send all your crazies up here in exchange. I've been trying to get away from the crazy for forever

318 million for 1?  hmmmmm OK   :patriot: :grouphug:
?

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Get up. Party is over. Pick up the mess in go to bed. Come get some eggs thick slice bacon. fresh pot just made.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Christina_S

"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 21, 2017, 09:29:52 AM
Are there biscuits?

And honey. If biscuits, then honey, for sure. Muffins certainly would be welcome, Christina. Thanks.

Carleendiane

Morning, Christina, great to have you! Are you at home? Or at college?

Carleendiane

It is ten to twelve. Everybody up? Well, you should be, eh. It is almost noon and soon to be afternoon. Come on....get to it and do it!!!!

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 21, 2017, 10:53:51 AM
It is ten to twelve. Everybody up? Well, you should be, eh. It is almost noon and soon to be afternoon. Come on....get to it and do it!!!!

I've been up since 4:30 am (It's a good thing I love those cats).
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"