Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 09, 2017, 11:15:38 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 10:38:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYMPHNA!!!!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU:

DYMPHNA IS...sweet, holy, funny, loving, hugger, story teller, protector, encourager, morale booster, generous, brave, warrior, gentle kitten, fearless, angelic, pretty, wing wearer, halo hoping, hard working, light sleeper, gun toting, motorcycle rider, tornado survivòr, homemaker, tea ring maker, tea drinker, big sister, ongoing improver of all things spiritual...did I say PRETTY? I meant BEAUTIFUL. I know this. Seen pics.

DYMPHNA is patient, empathetic, advisor, colorful, fun loving, good listener, non jealous, happy for YOUR happiness, cookie eater, peanut butter lover, sweet wifey, spicey wifey, long suffering, offer upper, arm chair warrior, truth speaker, defender of friends, just, righteous, pleasing to me, pleasing to others, pleasing to God!

Happy birthday my friend. May this day be full of blessings and joy. Dymphna, this day means so much to me because it honors my friends birth. If this birth had NOT happened, I would have a complete void because only you Dymphna can fill this spot. You are a bright spot in my life and I would be much poorer without you. God bless you Dymphna!

Oh Sweet Carleen!  I am overwhelmed by your kindness.  If I can live up to even a couple of these, I'll be doing good.  You are so sweet, I would absolutely have a hole in my life were you not in it.  You are proof that God takes care of us, even when we don't know what we need.  I don't know how to adequately thank you so please accept my pitiful yet sincere thanks.  Thanks for being so kind and thanks for being my friend.  I'm going to print this out so I can show it to God when I die.  He'll have to let me into heaven then.   :lol:  8)  :grouphug:

Oh dymph, it's all true, to varying degrees. You are all that. Don't be so surprised. God knows you, he knows your headaches within and without that head of yours. He made you beautiful yet very approachable. He knows each and every struggle you are faced with and grants you graces along your bumpy road which will end at the gates of heaven. He is all THAT to you and for you. Padre Pio was terrified by the uncertainty of whether or not he had served God well enough to gain heaven. So fear has its place. It drives us to work harder and harder. To exhaust ourselves with the effort.You know all this. You don't need me to lecture you on salvation! Every kind word you say to me can bounce right back atcha, dymphna.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on January 08, 2017, 06:18:56 AM
Good morning, everyone.

looks a bit protestantesque but the TWO ramps add a nice touch
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

I think those may be Catholic ramps Ches. You were wondering why more catholic churches don't have the appropriate ramps for handicapped. Now we know. They are being stolen and used on protestant churches. Are they now protestant ramps?

That church looks like the Catholic churches in the country, up north. Like the kind polish farmers would build for their country families to use. Minus the ramps, of course.

Good morning and good day to you, Ches. You in hospital, or home?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

That frog is alive and will thaw out in the spring.  That's how it survives the winter.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on January 09, 2017, 12:54:06 PM
That frog is alive and will thaw out in the spring.  That's how it survives the winter.

Thank goodness!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on January 09, 2017, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 09, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
You all make me wish I drank coffee.    :coffee: :lol:

Well I think I might happen to have just the right cuppa joe for ya!  :) 

:beer:  :grouphug:

Happy birthday you two! It's also Sagradocorazon's birthday.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jayne

Prayers for all the SD members with birthdays today.
:pray3:

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on January 09, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

Great! Now I can stop wanting to knit it winter gear and cuddle it.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 12:05:48 PM
I think those may be Catholic ramps Ches. You were wondering why more catholic churches don't have the appropriate ramps for handicapped. Now we know. They are being stolen and used on protestant churches. Are they now protestant ramps?

That church looks like the Catholic churches in the country, up north. Like the kind polish farmers would build for their country families to use. Minus the ramps, of course.

Good morning and good day to you, Ches. You in hospital, or home?

Hospital unfortunately they know what they're doing though

Haha I didn't ealize the orotestants stole the wheelchair ramps.  Two... Now that's just excessive

Wishing a happy birthday to uou dymphna and . Lydia P
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Or maybe it wasn't the protestants who stole the wheelchair ramps

Maybe it was.......dun  dunn dunnnnnnnnnn

ZEE JEWS

dymphna17

Just wanted to show off my birthday present.

Wow!  That turned out rather large, didn't it?  Tell me if it's annoyingly large and I'll redo it.

The sad thing about this is, I just ordered a new one and it should be here any day.  He said he wants me to keep them both, but I will have a hard time doing that.  I just can't justify 2 dressy watches.  We'll see.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

red solo cup

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 10, 2017, 01:46:17 AM
Just wanted to show off my birthday present.

Wow!  That turned out rather large, didn't it?  Tell me if it's annoyingly large and I'll redo it.

The sad thing about this is, I just ordered a new one and it should be here any day.  He said he wants me to keep them both, but I will have a hard time doing that.  I just can't justify 2 dressy watches.  We'll see.
Very nice. The perfect accent to blue jeans and a Harley-Davidson t-shirt.
Happy belated.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jayne

Carleendiane

Morning Jayne! Hope you have a great day. And parents tòo. Just a nice, peaceful day.

Carleendiane

Wake up! Get up! Now go shovel. It snowed. Get a path shoveled to "Good Morning". Please? People cannot get in or will slip and hurt themselves trying to get in. Salt is in the garage. Grab a goodly amount and sprinkle it. Don't forget the steps. Thank you!