Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on January 07, 2017, 08:40:17 AM
Good morning, people.  Real life was being intrusive but I finally made it.  Since I'm late, I'm posting a video instead of a picture.  (No point sharing my breakfast; it was leftover fish and mashed potatoes, with some kimchi.)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDAfF0-8q8[/yt]

Real life can be so darn intrusive, Jayne. Thanks for the video.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

My son has his friend over they have been trapping wild animals for two hpues
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

martin88nyc

It's finally snowing here in New York..yay..  :)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Chestertonian

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 07, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

Not quite jackpot levels but enough to have a snowball fight
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Lynne

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 07, 2017, 11:04:00 AM

Wild animals?!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

dymphna17

That's awesome!  I'll bet you are having just as much fun watching them.  Better hide Grandma's fox stole!  That would probably freak them out, seeing those nasty little beady eyes staring at you.  I hate those things and never understood the reason for leaving the little heads on like that.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 07, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

That's awesome!  I'll bet you are having just as much fun watching them.  Better hide Grandma's fox stole!  That would probably freak them out, seeing those nasty little beady eyes staring at you.  I hate those things and never understood the reason for leaving the little heads on like that.

And the feet. Don't forget the feet.  :o
My Lord and my God.

Stella Maris

Quote from: Bernadette on January 07, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Because leaving the head and feet on makes it look even more like a little animal draped around your neck, and that is awesome! Sure, wearing a live fox would be the apex of awesome, but I hear that's not advised, so a dead one has to do.

My grandmother had a mink stole with the head and feet still attached. There was also a little spring in the jaw, so that the stole attached by having the head bite the tail.  :D

Bernadette

Quote from: Stella Maris on January 07, 2017, 02:47:28 PM
My grandmother had a mink stole with the head and feet still attached. There was also a little spring in the jaw, so that the stole attached by having the head bite the tail.  :D

:o :o
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Because leaving the head and feet on makes it look even more like a little animal draped around your neck, and that is awesome! Sure, wearing a live fox would be the apex of awesome, but I hear that's not advised, so a dead one has to do.

Awesome as in eeewwww.  That would be like strapping on a cow carcass because you like steak. My 5th or 6th generations back Grandfather was a trapper in Canada down through North Dakota and Minnesota, so I shouldn't be too phased by it.   :huh:  There are also too many pretty jeweled clips to take care of securing needs.  I would have to have a headless and pawless stole.   :lol:  But hey, to each his own!   :beer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

martin88nyc

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 07, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 07, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

Not quite jackpot levels but enough to have a snowball fight
;D
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Stella Maris

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 07, 2017, 03:20:40 PM
Awesome as in eeewwww. That would be like strapping on a cow carcass because you like steak.

Yeah, I like to wear leather too.  ;)

QuoteMy 5th or 6th generations back Grandfather was a trapper in Canada down through North Dakota and Minnesota, so I shouldn't be too phased by it.   :huh:  There are also too many pretty jeweled clips to take care of securing needs.  I would have to have a headless and pawless stole.   :lol:  But hey, to each his own!   :beer:

:beer:

Chestertonian

hahaha i cant look at one of those without thinking about mondays with mr fox:

the other day the same friend was over,my mom was here watching the kids and i heard his friend say "Did you ask your grandma?' my son said "yeah I asked, she said no." 

"did you try the puppy eyes?"

"no, puppy eyes never work with Grandma."

Stella Maris

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 07, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

hahaha i cant look at one of those without thinking about mondays with mr fox:

That is awesome! How could anyone not love Mr. Fox?