Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 24, 2016, 12:05:33 PM
Ok. Everybody busy. As it should be. I feel like a child. It's a good feeling.

Your childlike enthusiasm is wonderful.  I hope you feel that way forever!!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 23, 2016, 12:37:57 PM
Soooooo. Poor hubby had his parking brake on while trying to get out of snowbank. Some how he hit the button to set the brake. They worked for an hour before this was discovered. Glad he did it, not me. ;D

Embarrassing... but a story that I hope you will both remember with laughs!  :-[ ;D
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Non Nobis

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 24, 2016, 02:40:18 PM

What perfect posts for Christmas Eve!

"Amen I say to you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall not enter into it."

May the Christ Child bless you, and all of us, forever.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 24, 2016, 02:57:50 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 24, 2016, 02:40:18 PM

What perfect posts for Christmas Eve!

"Amen I say to you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall not enter into it."

May the Christ Child bless you, and all of us, forever.

Oh, non. I love that scripture! Dymphna, sometimes I do have the enthusiasm of a kid, thank you for your sweet wish!
A hall holy day to you both! Sincerely, Carleen
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

dymphna17

A good Christmas morning to you all!!  I brought a Swedish Tea Ring for whomever stops by.  If you all are stopping in for your cup of morning coffee, have a bite or bring something for the next guy to enjoy.  Have a great day you all!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 25, 2016, 08:55:15 AM
A good Christmas morning to you all!!  I brought a Swedish Tea Ring for whomever stops by.  If you all are stopping in for your cup of morning coffee, have a bite or bring something for the next guy to enjoy.  Have a great day you all!

Coffee is on and the tea ring is delicious.   :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 24, 2016, 08:19:19 AM
Morning mary, I really didn't want to bring this up Mary but are you going to wear that same dress Every. Single. Day?

I'm all decked out for Christmas.  New dress, hat, coat.  :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

I am checking in a bit late, but it is still morning, so I can post this.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Good morning.  Happy second day of Christmas and Feast of St. Stephen.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 25, 2016, 09:18:24 AM
Morning mary, I really didn't want to bring this up Mary but are you going to wear that same dress Every. Single. Day?

Mary, I was trying to coment and compliment you on your new outfit last night, and fell asleep before I could post it. Hubby woke up during the night and found me with my tablet in hand and my glasses on, sitting up. I love the new look, really I do. You look so slim, so classy, sophisticated MARY.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 26, 2016, 06:45:43 AM

Good morning.  Happy second day of Christmas and Feast of St. Stephen.

Jayne thank you and Happy Second day of Christmas. Really. You probably have your children still there. Hope your time with them and young son is extra sweet this year. Young son is getting older and probably connecting even more with the older siblings. It just gets better for him from now on. Their connections will just become stronger and deeper. They will appreciate him more and more. Especially because of your sons formation, Thanks to you Jayne and hubby.

Carleendiane

I think the scarf is a sweet touch to a perfect Christmas outfit. Where did you shop for this wonderful touch of class? I am looking for a line of clothing such as the line THIS came from. What purse and shoes did you sport to compliment your perfect outfit. That will look wonderfull for sipping tea outside at a cafe in the finest part of town. Maybe you could go slumming and present a bit of fashion in the poor inner city ghettos. That would be Christmas charity for the homeless, bag people, shopping cart pushers, and just regular people hoping for a better life, Miss Mary, most beautiful.

Chestertonian

Happy 2nd day of Christmas  hanging out with napping baby. He is almost 4 months starting to be mprw aware of people unfortunately this means he's more aware when his mother leaves he doesn't like being put down

but he likes hanging around in the bassinet cosleeper thing next to me
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 26, 2016, 12:57:10 PM

Mary, I was trying to coment and compliment you on your new outfit last night, and fell asleep before I could post it. Hubby woke up during the night and found me with my tablet in hand and my glasses on, sitting up. I love the new look, really I do. You look so slim, so classy, sophisticated MARY.

I too, love the new outfit.  It just accentuates the fact that she is always classy and sophisticated.  Some can pull it off, and others, not so much.   ;) :)
?