Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Morning Jayne. Hope you are well. And hope you slept well.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

GET UP! GET YOUR COFFE. PLACES TO GO PEOPLE TO SEE! Please pick me up some stamps while you are out and about. Thanks.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Going on the second cup of coffee. May need a third and fourth today
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Christina_S

Need to pour myself a cup. I had a cup of tea this morning to go with my fried rice Yes, I had fried rice with carrots for breakfast. What to say? I'm a university student.
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

dymphna17

Quote from: Christina_S on December 22, 2016, 11:02:48 AM
Need to pour myself a cup. I had a cup of tea this morning to go with my fried rice Yes, I had fried rice with carrots for breakfast. What to say? I'm a university student.

I had leftover chicken fried rice last Saturday.  I'm not a university student.  :-[   :huh:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Way to go my peeps. A good showing in the morning thread. It is getting to be a food thread. Chest says talk of stuffed animals, kitties and such scares the men away. You have noticed that MARTIN88 does not pop in like he used to. Just sayin. But now food is always OK for men or women. Ethnic foods seem to be a favorite. So keep up the good work, attendance and such. Pictures are great and fun discussions are....fun. I am baking with my grand granddaughters. Cleaning too.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Morning Jayne! You are such a good morning person. Really, I can't seem to roll out of bed before 8:30. Maybe I should blame it on the /ussions.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 23, 2016, 08:23:25 AM
Morning Jayne! You are such a good morning person. Really, I can't seem to roll out of bed before 8:30. Maybe I should blame it on the /ussions.

Prussians... Concussions
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 23, 2016, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 23, 2016, 08:23:25 AM

Prussians... Concussions

Concussion actually makes sense.  At least, more than the other options do.  :)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

dymphna17

OK people, I'm up!  No, that's not a good thing.  This is day 2 1/2 of Hubby trying to get the sink in the bathroom to work.  It's been down for a couple of years, but something compelled him to fix the plumbing now.  It's not going very well and he will be making his 3rd trip to the hardware store here shortly.  If you all could spare a prayer for him and our plumbing (this includes the kitchen plumbing as well) I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you and that is all.   :pray2:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

CHES, THIS ONES FOR YOU!

SO....you know how we have a guest house behind our big house? My husband has it completely filled with 2nd hand store Christmas decorations. Of every type and style. From Bert and Ernie to antique reindeer and dolls. He has a Christmas tree and all ornaments are kid friendly toys! He has Christmas boxes and bags stuffed with goodies.Lights strung up all over. The kids will be allowed to take any thing they want home with them. Old music boxes and clocks he found. Anything they want! This is my daughter's family that has gone through SO much because of hubby's cancer. I am beside myself with pride in my husband for all his sweet efforts.What a grandpa.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 23, 2016, 11:07:40 AM
CHES, THIS ONES FOR YOU!

SO....you know how we have a guest house behind our big house? My husband has it completely filled with 2nd hand store Christmas decorations. Of every type and style. From Bert and Ernie to antique reindeer and dolls. He has a Christmas tree and all ornaments are kid friendly toys! He has Christmas boxes and bags stuffed with goodies.Lights strung up all over. The kids will be allowed to take any thing they want home with them. Old music boxes and clocks he found. Anything they want! This is my daughter's family that has gone through SO much because of hubby's cancer. I am beside myself with pride in my husband for all his sweet efforts.What a grandpa.

That is awesome, Carleen
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

That's so sweet!  ;D Antique dolls, did you say?  :P  :lol:
My Lord and my God.