Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

That's it: real mini quiche lorraines are going into the oven. No two ways about it.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Oh, Bernadette, do make plenty. And maybe you could share a wee bit of your chocolate stash. Mmmm!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 19, 2016, 10:58:58 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 19, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 19, 2016, 10:13:17 AM
A huge virtual spinach quiche for everyone. Dig in. Enjoy. Maybe the men will show up if I throw in simp thick cut bacon. And hash browns as an acompaniment. Surely, that should do it!

This is my kind of breakfast!  I'll have brunch  :). Anyone got any bloody mary's??

Nope, sorry! Just bailey's for your coffee.

Mimosa's would be good.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 19, 2016, 12:46:27 PM
A huge virtual spinach quiche for everyone. Dig in. Enjoy. Maybe the men will show up if I throw in simp thick cut bacon. And hash browns as an acompaniment. Surely, that should do it!

This is my kind of breakfast!  I'll have brunch  :). Anyone got any bloody mary's??

Mimosa's would be good.

I give up. What is mirmosa.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 19, 2016, 12:50:27 PM

Mimosa's would be good.

Champagne and orange juice
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Fleur-de-Lys

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on December 19, 2016, 02:43:54 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 19, 2016, 12:56:05 PM

Mimosa's would be good.

To make that a grand mimosa, add a shot of Grand Marnier.

The kids are napping.....y'all come on over and put your feet up.  We'll have a grand mimosa together!

Edited to fix code.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 19, 2016, 02:48:30 PM

Mimosa's would be good.

The kids are napping.....y'all come on over and put your feet up.  We'll have a grand mimosa together!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

dymphna17

Aaahhhhh  Who's says a Trads life is hard?  There's just enough room over here for my wings.  Aaahhhhhh.  Sweet!  Quiche and Grand Mimosas   8)   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

Staggering in late.  It is no longer morning but here is a quiche:

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Jayne on December 19, 2016, 03:34:04 PM
Staggering in late.  It is no longer morning but here is a quiche:

Just in time for afternoon snack!  Perhaps a 'Good Afternoon' thread is in order......

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 19, 2016, 02:48:30 PM

Mimosa's would be good.

Edited to fix code.

Now THIS is the life Munda. This is such a sweet treat. Leave it to a trad to come up with such hospitality. Including a grand drink of a grand mimosa.

Carleendiane

8k. Open. Come in. Raisin toast and coffee, on the counter.And cream.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

Oooo!  I haven't had raisin toast in years.  Smothered with real butter, yummy! Thank you Carleen!  Here's to a great day!!   :thumbsup:   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 20, 2016, 08:15:35 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

Oooo!  I haven't had raisin toast in years.  Smothered with real butter, yummy! Thank you Carleen!  Here's to a great day!!   :thumbsup:   :pray3:

Welcome dymphna, happy to share. Made it a few days ago, but still good. Yup a great day. Cheers.