Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on December 12, 2016, 12:47:06 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 10:57:21 AM
Yes that is what I meant.  Going home in the evening today after PT and hopefully a nap.  Today is my birthday so it's a great birthday present

You lucky fella! I wish I had a great Marian feast day for my birthday! And congrats on heading home!  :thumbsup:

Our Lady of Guadelupe
Today is a feast day

Chestertonian

yes,idid make it home

I am really glad to be lying down in my own bed at home. got to look at some of the christmas decorations on the way home,nice to see the city all decorated for christmas. i dont get out much so it was anice way for me to see "the outside world" even if we had a lot of traffic.

my son decorated my room with birthday decorations he made some paper chains hung them on the wall drew some pictures also made me a birthday hat which doesnt quite fit,but it's the thought that counts. He also made me a birthday cake sculpture out of Model Magic. I got some birthday snuggles from the baby.  mrs c wasnt home when we got homebut she decorated the door so iwould see when I got home andthere were some balloons was a nice welcoe home. she gave me some noise canceling headphones for my birtday
hoping i can sleep better with them my world is a noisy place.  have an RN tonight so my wife sleeps in the boys' room probablygoingto be likethat because everyone needs sleep. 

35 is a big deal.  every birthday is a gift

mywife was tellingme that apparently myson told some of his teachers at school that his "daddy is in rehab" so my wife got a call from the school psychologist sayinghe got referred for counseling,asking if everything was OK. my wife had to tell her her that  I am not  in THAT rehab :lol:
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Thanks jayne. Beautiful. So very wintery. Yet warm.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Good morning, and happy feast of St. Lucy! 

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 10:43:29 PM
yes,idid make it home

I am really glad to be lying down in my own bed at home. got to look at some of the christmas decorations on the way home,nice to see the city all decorated for christmas. i dont get out much so it was anice way for me to see "the outside world" even if we had a lot of traffic.

my son decorated my room with birthday decorations he made some paper chains hung them on the wall drew some pictures also made me a birthday hat which doesnt quite fit,but it's the thought that counts. He also made me a birthday cake sculpture out of Model Magic. I got some birthday snuggles from the baby.  mrs c wasnt home when we got homebut she decorated the door so iwould see when I got home andthere were some balloons was a nice welcoe home. she gave me some noise canceling headphones for my birtday
hoping i can sleep better with them my world is a noisy place.  have an RN tonight so my wife sleeps in the boys' room probablygoingto be likethat because everyone needs sleep. 

35 is a big deal.  every birthday is a gift

mywife was tellingme that apparently myson told some of his teachers at school that his "daddy is in rehab" so my wife got a call from the school psychologist sayinghe got referred for counseling,asking if everything was OK. my wife had to tell her her that  I am not  in THAT rehab :lol:

I should have my husband work out a song on his harmonica for you. But Ches, recording is a big production, including musicians to accompany. 35 is a big deal. It's older aND wiser. I'm sorry to hear you are in drug rehab too. On top of everything else. Some how you find time to be a druggie. I laughed at that. So funny. Welcome home, Ches. You comfy? Need anything? Sounds like son and wife went all out. How loving.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Stella Maris

Good morning and a happy feat of Saint Lucy! I hope someone baked some lussekatter.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Stella Maris on December 13, 2016, 09:45:42 AM
Good morning and a happy feat of Saint Lucy! I hope someone baked some lussekatter.

Is that like a canned cinnamon roll?  If it is, then we did!  :seeya:

Christina_S

Ember Days tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, right? I've missed the other three sets this year. :-[
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Stella Maris

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 13, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
Quote from: Stella Maris on December 13, 2016, 09:45:42 AM

Is that like a canned cinnamon roll?  If it is, then we did!  :seeya:

Close enough! Saint Lucy's cats are Scandinavian sweet buns made on this day.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Christina_S on December 13, 2016, 10:23:05 AM
Ember Days tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, right? I've missed the other three sets this year. :-[

Yup :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Good morning, ERIN IS NICE. I think I rub her the wrong way. Well, maybe I do that to a lot of people and I'm unaware of it. If I do I'm sorry. Life made me what I am. Life, DNA, traumas, grace, God......it all made me this way. Maybe I should be more subdued, less enthusiastic, less interested, less everything I do, maybe that would be better. I dunno. I'll work on it. But, I don't mind criticism. I can handle the occasional rebuke. It's for the greater good.

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.

This is Tim Hortons coffee.  Because I'm Canadian.  And so you will understand why I have not posted to the Starbucks thread.   :canada:

Chestertonian

I could never get into Starbucks.  The espresso just wasn't that good straight and I could never drink all those gigantic sugary milky concoctions.  Doubt Tim hortons has espresso though :)
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"