Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Morning munda! Nice to see you. There you are. Hanging laudry. Every. Day.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning lynne. Hope you have a great day. Oh, do you think king of the jungle should be lion, or tiger?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

MLG! MORNING! Put a pot on please. Use the good stuff.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 06:49:25 AM

Always keep your hand to the plow  ;)

red solo cup

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 05, 2016, 07:13:31 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 06:49:25 AM

Always keep your hand to the plow  ;)
And your nose to the grindstone.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Morning Red. Good to see you. Hope you grabbed a cup of coffee.

dymphna17

Good morning everybody!!  I'm trying to decide what to do with my nails.  Here are 2 examples that I'm mulling over:

or do this one in navy blue

Hubby thinks I should do something in red and green.  It's more Christmas'y.  (How would you spell Christmassy?)  But the blue is new and I'm itching to use it. Oh the horrible dilemma's I get into.  Whoa is me!   :whistling: :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

I like them both. To tell the truth, I have never, in my life, had my nails done, so what do I know. Dymphna, this is a dilema. You may need to speak to a professional.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 08:39:00 AM
I like them both. To tell the truth, I have never, in my life, had my nails done, so what do I know. Dymphna, this is a dilema. You may need to speak to a professional.

I've only had mine done by a professional once.  Other than that, I do my own.  Most of the time, if I can study a picture, I can  almost do it well.  And sometimes I look at the picture and just can't get it.  Luckily, I have powdered sugar on hand to come to the rescue.  I'm leaning toward the lights since I've got the white base on.  Thanks for the input, Carleen.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 08:39:00 AM

Me neither.  I rarely even paint my fingernails because the "peeling" part of my nature tends to come out and I waste time (and polish) by seeing how big of strips I can get to peel off in one swoop, pretty much defeating the whole purpose of painting them in the first place! 

I'm impressed you can do that yourself though, Dymphna!  I have no idea about the process... are they acrylic nails?  Do you paint the designs onto the nails and then put them on your fingers?  Or do you already have them on your fingers and then work on the details?

Lydia Purpuraria

Carleen, have you seen this?  Oh, and good morning to you all, too!  :)

Carleendiane

G-morning Lydia! No I have not watched that video, but will. Looks like my dog. Cheers lydia, and a good day to you!

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 07:06:20 AM
Morning lynne. Hope you have a great day. Oh, do you think king of the jungle should be lion, or tiger?

Thank you, Carleendiane! It was an exciting start to the day, just a dusting of snow they said... Highway Dept didn't start treating the roads till we were well into the morning commute, yay! Lots of prayers to my guardian angel on the way in, so no accidents for me.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

They're all scary to me and can do whatever they want in the jungle/forest...  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 05, 2016, 09:59:16 AM
It's morning already?

Up with you Mar, who knows who made the coffee or what kind!