Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 30, 2016, 09:10:37 AM
I'll celebrate Scottishness by venturing out into the cold, wet weather we're having here. But not yet. I'm too comfortable here by the fireplace with a cup of hot tea and a purring cat.

Fleur, I salute your safe place and the peace you seem to have!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

I'm feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof this morning.  I have alot of unpleasantness to attend to this morning and I'm looking for any way I can to get out of it instead of just plowing through it and getting it done.  What do you all do to motivate yourselves when you feel like this?  Somebody is pinging my last raw nerve and I'm just about ready to pounce (a little cat lingo there for all the feline lovers here  ;)  ).  It won't be pretty if I pounce.   >:(
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 30, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 30, 2016, 09:10:37 AM
I'll celebrate Scottishness by venturing out into the cold, wet weather we're having here. But not yet. I'm too comfortable here by the fireplace with a cup of hot tea and a purring cat.

Fleur, I salute your safe place and the peace you seem to have!

If only it could last... Such moments are all too fleeting. But I am grateful to have them at all.

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 30, 2016, 09:34:50 AM
I'm feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof this morning.  I have alot of unpleasantness to attend to this morning and I'm looking for any way I can to get out of it instead of just plowing through it and getting it done.  What do you all do to motivate yourselves when you feel like this?  Somebody is pinging my last raw nerve and I'm just about ready to pounce (a little cat lingo there for all the feline lovers here  ;)  ).  It won't be pretty if I pounce.   >:(

I find that the best way to deal with such things is just to get it over with. Pounce, if you must. Some things are not meant to be pretty.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 30, 2016, 09:42:22 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 30, 2016, 09:34:50 AM

I find that the best way to deal with such things is just to get it over with. Pounce, if you must. Some things are not meant to be pretty.

Dymphna, just plow through. Put it behind you. If you don't it will wreck your peace. We can't have that my cheerful poster.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Please get up. It's time to get rollin.coffee made. Used some good quality stuff. Folgers. Ha! Not really. Maxwell house. KIDDING. I made gevalia. Not the best, but good enough. At least for those who aren't used to great coffee.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 01, 2016, 07:33:34 AM

Noel there's a good cup of coffee! Thanks jayne. Still trying to figure out how to upload pictures on my talbet. And when I do, I will post picture of the therapy dog. Oh, you will love him.

Carleendiane

Here my dog is, maybe I hope.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 01, 2016, 07:55:57 AM
Here my dog is, maybe I hope.

I did it!!!! Ches, this is my therapy dog. Anyone wants to borrow him, they may!

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Thanks Jayne. That is a sweet picture! I attached a picture daughter took of Logan and his friend Balen in the sandpit behind daughters housel

maryslittlegarden

Beautiful dogs, Carleen
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 01, 2016, 08:13:49 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 01, 2016, 08:11:58 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 01, 2016, 08:10:04 AM
Abbey Roast coffee.   :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Mary, how bout brewing a pot for good morning. We just have gevalia.

Pot is on.

And it is wonderful. Holy coffee. Thanks Mary. You were quick about it! My goodness. And thanks. The dogs are just beautiful. The Merle colored one is my daughters. We bought them from the same breeder.