Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 29, 2016, 10:49:06 AM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 29, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
Good morning!

Here's a picture of a puppy that my kids have been getting a kick out of many many mornings over:

They think he's this baby's long lost puppy brother (or sister?). :D

Lydia, is that an Akita puppy. It is adorable! Good Morning, Lydia. Get a cup, Hopefully it's still fresh, but I'm afraid it may be somewhat .....past it's prime.

Not sure, Carleen... my son found that picture (it's unfortunately not our dog).  It does look a bit 'Akita-ish' though with all its fluffiness, doesn't it?  I wonder if it's an Akita/G. Shepherd mix or something similar (because it looks like a shepherd to me, too)?  Well, whatever it is, it's definitely adorable.  I'm sure of that!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on November 29, 2016, 08:36:25 AM
I'm at home today.  I am trying to get things set up here so my parents can come and live with me.  We are planning a trial visit in a few days.

That must be a big transition for them. Praying that it goes well
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Morning... How is everyone it's 7:30 and my wife and the baby are here nrigyt and early
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.  Ches, say hello to your wife from me.  I suppose you could say hello to baby too, but he won't know who I am.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Morning Ches! Say hello to wife and baby from me.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Morning!  We are an hour behind y'all, Ches.  Enjoy your company this morning.  It looks like it's going to storm all day here, with a cool front following. 

Also, happy feast of St. Andrew!  He is one of our family's patrons.  His Christmas novena starts today. 

Kaesekopf

It's too early for me.  But Low Mass in honor of st andrew, so I kinda had to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Well, a happy St. Andrew day to you, Munda! Up and at 'em I see. Well Munda I used to be up and at 'em bright and early too, like all good mothers. And now...it's a two part job. Up.....at 'em. Need time between up and at 'em. But I have time. You get older and you have time, but no one home.  Except my husband and dog. Choir practice here tonight and adoration.  Yes the day will not be a waste, plus I may do one thing right today. And may I not hurt my self doing it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 30, 2016, 07:19:57 AM
It's too early for me.  But Low Mass in honor of st andrew, so I kinda had to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Good man Kaese. One for St. Andrew.

JubilateDeo

It's a good day to celebrate all things Scottish!  Might have to break out the whisky I brought home from Edinburgh the last time I went.  We're having scones for breakfast and I'm going to make Steak and ale pot pies for dinner.

Carleendiane

Wow, Jubilate, you do go all out! Good for you. Have fun doing it.

Carleendiane

St. Andrew, please bring my son Andrew home!

Jayne

Carleen, hang in there.

:grouphug:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 30, 2016, 08:58:01 AM
Carleen, hang in there.

:grouphug:

Tryin, Jayne. Tryin so hard. Thank you.

Fleur-de-Lys

I'll celebrate Scottishness by venturing out into the cold, wet weather we're having here. But not yet. I'm too comfortable here by the fireplace with a cup of hot tea and a purring cat.