Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 08:45:37 AM
Hi, Red. How true. A manly presence may not happen unless we keep the sweetness to a minimum. Do we offer donuts or steaks for the men. Steaks, right?

I mean, I brought Captain America to the thread this morning, calling all the soldiers to rise and shine.  If they disobey The Captain, that's on them.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 22, 2016, 09:18:49 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:17:05 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:10:33 AM
Morning everyone.  My daughter made ham and cheese grits this morning.  Time to go have breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee.  I hear my son's Captain America toy calling from the other room "rise and shine, soldiers!" I guess I better listen!   :patriot:

Morning Munda! Captain America calls you answer. Try ignoring him, he'll never shut up!

No, he won't .....especially now that the older kids know how to change batteries on their own  ::)

Haha--that's the truth!

Speaking of Captain America:  my husband and I were just laughing the other day remembering Halloween a couple of years ago when our (now) 6 year-old came out ready for trick-or-treating unexpectedly dressed in a hot dog suit and wielding his Captain America shield.  (He was supposed to be Captain America in toto, but apparently had second thoughts right at the end).  LOL.  You know, come to think of it, I suppose Captain America is a bit of a hot dog.

Thats going to mke everyone spit out theit coffee
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

red solo cup

Hi, Red. How true. A manly presence may not happen unless we keep the sweetness to a minimum. Do we offer donuts or steaks for the men. Steaks, right?
Brandy and cigars.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Quote from: red solo cup on November 22, 2016, 10:01:04 AM
Brandy and cigars.

It's not the go to bed thread, Red! But it is what you make it so....I guess.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning Ches. Did you sleep or only doze? Got some cooking ahead of me. Places to go. Money to spend. Tons of it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Fleur-de-Lys

Biscuits with sausage gravy.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 22, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

Biscuits with sausage gravy.

Watch out fleur, we may get a stampede!

Carleendiane

There, I just blow dried my hair and I look like Medusa until it is curling ironed with large barrel. A great fear of mine is a health crisis before I get to tame the beast. Going to the hospital as medusa. God really could not use that as a test of my pride. Would He?

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 22, 2016, 09:18:49 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:17:05 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:10:33 AM
Morning everyone.  My daughter made ham and cheese grits this morning.  Time to go have breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee.  I hear my son's Captain America toy calling from the other room "rise and shine, soldiers!" I guess I better listen!   :patriot:

Morning Munda! Captain America calls you answer. Try ignoring him, he'll never shut up!

No, he won't .....especially now that the older kids know how to change batteries on their own  ::)

Haha--that's the truth!

Speaking of Captain America:  my husband and I were just laughing the other day remembering Halloween a couple of years ago when our (now) 6 year-old came out ready for trick-or-treating unexpectedly dressed in a hot dog suit and wielding his Captain America shield.  (He was supposed to be Captain America in toto, but apparently had second thoughts right at the end).  LOL.  You know, come to think of it, I suppose Captain America is a bit of a hot dog.

Hahahah....decisions are hard!

Jayne

Good morning. I am not feeling alert or confident in my ability to figure out what day it is. Or post a picture. Or figure out what to have for breakfast.

But I'm pretty sure it is morning and am prepared to argue that it is ontologically good.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Jayne, bright and early. Good morning! Maybe you can put a pic up later. You grumpy? I have coffee. and some apple crisp. Help yourself.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 10:12:30 AM
Morning Ches. Did you sleep or only doze? Got some cooking ahead of me. Places to go. Money to spend. Tons of it.
Woke up with a headache and have a lot of therapy
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 23, 2016, 07:12:16 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 10:12:30 AM
Woke up with a headache and have a lot of therapy

Hope they give you something for the headache to help you get through the therapy Ches.

maryslittlegarden

Been wanting to post this one for awhile. :):):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

MLG, what movie is that from? I feel like I know it.