Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

I woke up around 5:30 today.  Too late for the "4 am" thread but too early for this one.  I posted in oher threads and did other things until it seemed reasonable to post here.

Edited to take out Saturday picture.  Apparently I was not quite as awake as I thought.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Happy Saturday Jayne, happy Friday Ches! Sunny and warm is here for a nov. Morning.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Not feeling so well today. Hope you are...feeling well.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 18, 2016, 06:02:33 AM
Happy Saturday

I wish it was Saturday in my world. 

Hot chocolate and marshmallows for everyone.  First snow of the season up north here (although not so much in my area.)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

This time it really is Saturday. But I'm on my phone and can't do pictures.

Godd morning everyone.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

MundaCorMeum

Good morning  :). Up early today.  I'm taking my two older girls to their Little Flowerrs meeting today, so I had to get and early start. Coffee is on, and I have some breakfast burritos almost ready.....no pics here, either, though

Carleendiane

Morning. Still sick. Uck. Breakfast burrito is grat, munea, just may skip it today. Thanks.Have a good one.

Carleendiane

I think I may be one of those people who are having a baby and don't know it. Today for sure.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2016, 07:25:19 AM
Morning. Still sick. Uck. Breakfast burrito is grat, munea, just may skip it today. Thanks.Have a good one.

:(. Hang in there!  Have some chicken broth, instead.  Girls and I usually stop at Adoration for a bit when we go to Little Flowers.  I will talk to Our Lord for you  :)

Carleendiane

By the pain level I think I'm having a full grown adult.

Carleendiane

It's a boy. A full grown man, a lawyer. Can I put him back?

Bernadette

Can I go back to bed yet?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 19, 2016, 08:44:19 AM
Can I go back to bed yet?

Bernadette, good morning and yes everyone gets to go back to bed. Go to bed will be open all day today as I will be in bed again today. Yuck.

Bernadette

We have a house showing.  :'(
My Lord and my God.