Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Nobody would have realized who it was, CD, if you had just kept quiet about it. 

You need to learn some of my spider secretiveness.  Just watch how I do it.  Remember, always hold something back.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Dymphna, see how much fun we are!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. Allright. Ok. Get up please and maybe put a pot on or a picture of one. Good Morning. I have to call in the card this morning. Get it done!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Good morning, everybody.  I found something special for us this morning.

And to eat, spider donuts:

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Just adorable Jayne!  So very edible.

Carleendiane

It was yummy Jayne. I had my coffee, ate my sweet provided by Jayne, took my pills, called in my lost credit card. I am no longer the pitiful woman I was yesterday. Well, not as pitiful.

Chestertonian

good morning hope today is a better day
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 17, 2016, 08:20:32 AM
good morning hope today is a better day

Thanks Ches, it can only go up.Really looking up. Thanks for all your encouragement. Hope your day goes well Ches. I actually have more therapy now. I get 6 visits more. They  give me 6 visits at a time with an evaluation between the sets of six visits. But to get the OK for the next 6 visits I have to wait about a week for authorization. So it's like 6 visits, one week off then 6 visits 1 week off etc. So far they've not rejected my requests. How about you? Have you started your 3 hr. sessions.

Carleendiane

Ok. Its 11 and I am losing patience. GET UP PEOPLE! Do you need help? I will send my dog in to repeatedly drop his bone on the wooden floor and cry because you have not petted him yet. Or I could send my hubby in to play his harmonica so my dog can sing with the music. Dog sings very well, but loudly, which could annoy you enough to throw him out of the room. Just try throwing my husband out! He's still a very powerful man. You'd do wisely to just get up and get your coffee!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 17, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
Ok. Its 11 and I am losing patience. GET UP PEOPLE! Do you need help? I will send my dog in to repeatedly drop his bone on the wooden floor and cry because you have not petted him yet. Or I could send my hubby in to play his harmonica so my dog can sing with the music. Dog sings very well, but loudly, which could annoy you enough to throw him out of the room. Just try throwing my husband out! He's still a very powerful man. You'd do wisely to just get up and get your coffee!

Your dog sounds like a joy to be around.. who needs tv with all those animals
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 17, 2016, 11:10:10 AM

You are so right,Ches. My dog delights everyone that comes over. He is witty, smart, sorta, loving to a fault, non-needy, and a perfect companion. He is therapy and entertainment all wrapped up in a beautiful silky coat. That's my dog. The only sadness he brings is in knowing he will only be with us for a doggy lifetime. Then what?

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 17, 2016, 11:37:06 AM

You are so right,Ches. My dog delights everyone that comes over. He is witty, smart, sorta, loving to a fault, non-needy, and a perfect companion. He is therapy and entertainment all wrapped up in a beautiful silky coat. That's my dog. The only sadness he brings is in knowing he will only be with us for a doggy lifetime. Then what?

I hope that God will make me new pets, when He makes the new Heaven and new earth. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 17, 2016, 12:04:37 PM

I hope that God will make me new pets, when He makes the new Heaven and new earth. :)

Just Bow Wow Bernadette! I would have never thought of that!

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 17, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

I mean, He made 'em the first time.  Version 2.0 will be better, though: no shedding, no hissing, and always ready to snuggle. :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Bernadette on November 17, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 17, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

I mean, He made 'em the first time.  Version 2.0 will be better, though: no shedding, no hissing, and always ready to snuggle. :lol:
and no house training accidentd