Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Get up everyone! We can't just stay in bed all day. It's Saturday. That means planning your Sunday. Get some work done before the "go to bed" thread. Ches?????? You ok? Non nobis, you here? Bernadette, Jayne put out some yummy cream, Munda, happy to see you. Red bought a huge jug of Baileys, guaranteed to build your milk supply. Martin, your pants are on the floor. Right by the bed. Get moving, son. DYMPHNA.......o, sorry, you need your sleep Carry on. Lynne, I know you are up and productive. I just know it. Kaese, haven't noticed you moving around. Maybe a bit of hair of the dog. Here's some Irish whiskey.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 12, 2016, 10:00:50 AM
I have to say I LOVE THE CREAM TEAM!  Brilliant. Yes, you bring a richness, like full fat cream, to any thread you post in.

I mean, is there really any other kind??  My husband accidentally bought fat free half'n'half yestderday.  How is that even a thing?

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Jayne on November 12, 2016, 09:53:54 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 12, 2016, 07:34:47 AM
Good morning. Thanks for the cream!

Ah, someone else on the cream team.  I will take note for future reference.

:) Indeed!  I'm a cafe-au-lait gal, all the way.  Almost to the point where I'd rather go sans coffee altogether, if there's no "au lait" to go with.

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 12, 2016, 11:47:15 AM
Quote from: Jayne on November 12, 2016, 09:53:54 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 12, 2016, 07:34:47 AM
Good morning. Thanks for the cream!

Ah, someone else on the cream team.  I will take note for future reference.

:) Indeed!  I'm a cafe-au-lait gal, all the way.  Almost to the point where I'd rather go sans coffee altogether, if there's no "au lait" to go with.

Finally, someone who understands me. And: whole milk, all the way. No 2%.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

slept through good morning now has to be good afternoon
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 12, 2016, 12:24:17 PM
slept through good morning now has to be good afternoon

Yes it is afternoon. Now get your picture of coffee and join us. We had plans to get a lot done.  Not doing so well.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

I just want that panda! After my coffee.

Carleendiane

C'mon guys. Time to start getting ready for church. We start by drinking our coffee.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2016, 08:05:41 AM
C'mon guys. Time to start getting ready for church. We start by drinking our coffee.

Can  you receive holy communion if you had coffee
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 13, 2016, 08:41:04 AM

Only if it's been 3 hours!

Carleendiane

Morning Ches, we don't receive until about 1::25

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2016, 09:16:18 AM

Does that make me a moderist?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

Only if modernist means good Catholic.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 13, 2016, 09:37:49 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

Only if modernist means good Catholic.

:)