Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Bernadette and perhaps others need cream for that.   This should be enough for everybody:

By the way, for no real reason, I am just randomly mentioning that I will probably get to 10000 posts in about a week. 

MundaCorMeum

Good morning. Thanks for the cream! 

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Thanks Red. Love the bailey's. Bring it to "go to bed" tonight.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Sorry my morning friends. I slept til 830. So ashamed. But you, my good people covered my butt.

Jayne, you are making your self indespensable. Jayne.......you looking at taking over my thread? Jayne, just put it out there. Maybe we need to vote. You ARE much more efficient. Yes, true! But I like to think I have the pulse of the Morning people. Maybe you do. If you press me. If you do want to usurp my place in the hearts of the morning people, I will fight you...just sayin.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 12, 2016, 05:26:48 AM
Bernadette and perhaps others need cream for that.   This should be enough for everybody:

By the way, for no real reason, I am just randomly mentioning that I will probably get to 10000 posts in about a week.

For no reason at all I say who cares? What does 10000 mean to me? Oh yeah, you don't need to nudge me Jayne.

Christina_S

Good morning! *stretch*
I slept in until 7:15. Crazy, right? Now I'm downing my coffee and preparing to study Latin.  :coffee:
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

So come everyone! We have made our first wood fire of the season! Can you smell it. Well it reminds me of church inscence. Makes me happy. The fire is ripping and we have many many chairs. Come and warm yourself. Woke up to 28 degrees. Went to give animals water and the hose was frozen. Just have to wait a few hours and it will be flowing. My fire is not puny but efficient, it is big, bodacious and inviting. Some people don't know how to fill an auditorium.

Jayne

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 12, 2016, 07:34:47 AM
Good morning. Thanks for the cream!

Ah, someone else on the cream team.  I will take note for future reference.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 12, 2016, 08:57:24 AM
Sorry my morning friends. I slept til 830. So ashamed. But you, my good people covered my butt.

Jayne, you are making your self indespensable. Jayne.......you looking at taking over my thread? Jayne, just put it out there. Maybe we need to vote. You ARE much more efficient. Yes, true! But I like to think I have the pulse of the Morning people. Maybe you do. If you press me. If you do want to usurp my place in the hearts of the morning people, I will fight you...just sayin.

CD, I could never replace you.  I would not think of trying.  I just pitch in to help when I see the need. 

Besides, I need to save all my fighting energy for taking on Greg.  Never fight a war on two fronts.    Especially if one of the them involves Russia in the winter.

Carleendiane

I have to say I LOVE THE CREAM TEAM!  Brilliant. Yes, you bring a richness, like full fat cream, to any thread you post in.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 12, 2016, 09:59:07 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 12, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

CD, I could never replace you.  I would not think of trying.  I just pitch in to help when I see the need. 

Besides, I need to save all my fighting energy for taking on Greg.  Never fight a war on two fronts.    Especially if one of the them involves Russia in the winter.

Jayne, truth be told, I'm afraid you really could replace me. You bring in classy pictures and class period. I bring chapped hands, ratty napkins, and brain damage. Maybe it's time to drain the swamp. But I do thank the gracious people of the morning club..Really, my deficits are barely made fun of here. What a blessing you guys and gals have been to me. I will not bow out unless the people decide the thread is better off in more capable hands.

Jayne, you do have a fight on your hands. No matter what class you bring to a thread, you are rarely cut any slack. Yes, Russia. You do have your hands full.

Jayne

CD, you bring warmth and caring and kindness.  With a dash of silliness sometimes.  Your contributions are of great value.  I look up to you and try to learn from your example.

Carleendiane

NO WAY, JAYNE! Really? You've made my day. Coming from the super power super hero, I bow down. Before I fall down. Thanks my friend.