Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 11, 2016, 09:47:16 AM
Now that I've run into you, CD, there's something I've been wanting to mention. Just in case you weren't already planning a surprise party, I would like to draw your attention to my 10000th post coming up soon. There isn't much time left to get things organized.

If it's supposed to be a surprise, I understand. We can just drop the subject.

Already planned it Jayne. This has been first and foremost on my mind. Why do you think I've been gone so much? Shopping for you. You didn't give me the chance to surprise you! But...I'll bet you ARE surprised that I have it covered. There is not enough room in our virtual world to contain all your fantastic gifts, Jayne. Truth.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 10:10:44 AM
Now that I've run into you, CD, there's something I've been wanting to mention. Just in case you weren't already planning a surprise party, I would like to draw your attention to my 10000th post coming up soon. There isn't much time left to get things organized.

Already planned it Jayne. This has been first and foremost on my mind. Why do you think I've been gone so much? Shopping for you. You didn't give me the chance to surprise you! But...I'll bet you ARE surprised that I have it covered. There is not enough room in our virtual world to contain all your fantastic gifts, Jayne. Truth.

I hope there're fireworks.  I love fireworks.

Jayne

CD, what can I say?   I'm just overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting gifts. I just figured a barn dance with cake and refreshments.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 11, 2016, 10:12:44 AM

Yes, Munda, at the Vatican. And a slide show. I think wiki leaks is going to put out there some of her noteworthy posts.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Barn dance has been done. And for something much less worthy than the worthiness of Jaynes surprise party. Remember? I think that all started because I found my keys. Obrien would know. Hey, is Obrien gone from us? Haven't seen hide nor hair from her.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 10:17:36 AM
Yes, Munda, at the Vatican. And a slide show. I think wiki leaks is going to put out there some of her noteworthy posts.

About the fireworks venue, you might need a back-up location.  If they find out about my lack of enthusiasm for Pope Francis things may become a bit awkward.

But it was a great idea.  I don't mean to be critical.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 11, 2016, 10:33:01 AM

About the fireworks venue, you might need a back-up location.  If it they find out about my lack of enthusiasm for Pope Francis things may become a bit awkward.

Jayne, my dear, keep your nose out of your surprise party, please. I told you, this has been planned already. Now there is no surprise. How sad. Not to worry, I will come up with something to surprise you with.

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 11, 2016, 10:12:44 AM

Hey!  Now that you mention it, I'll be getting my initial pyrotechnics license next Spring!  This would give me a chance to practice.  Woo Hoo!  There's part of the shed out back that is still empty isn't it Carleen?  Ohhh I'm so excited!!  Hurry up and post your brains out Jayne!  And thanks for the occasion.  Thank you Munda for the idea!!   :cheer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 10:40:44 AM

About the fireworks venue, you might need a back-up location.  If it they find out about my lack of enthusiasm for Pope Francis things may become a bit awkward.

Jayne, my dear, keep your nose out of your surprise party, please. I told you, this has been planned already. Now there is no surprise. How sad. Not to worry, I will come up with something to surprise you with.

:hide:

Bernadette

I'm going to have to skip the party. I can't do fireworks.  :hide: But I will dedicate my next cup of coffee to the occasion. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 11, 2016, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 10:40:44 AM

:hide:

jayne! Jayne!!! JAYNE!!!!!!!

Get out from under the chair. That's Bernadette's chair anyway. Besides....you are far from a scaredycat. Just a tiny teeny weeny correction does not change you. You are a brave, tough, poster. The chair does nothing for you. Looks funny on you. Again, keep your nose out of this. Stay focused on other things. There will be no thrill for you, otherwise.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on November 11, 2016, 10:57:14 AM
I'm going to have to skip the party. I can't do fireworks.  :hide: But I will dedicate my next cup of coffee to the occasion. ;)

Awww, bummer  :(. Maybe you can come and hang before they start. After that, you can babysit my three year old.  She can't do fireworks, either.  She is a great conversationalist....you'll have a great time with her.  Ironically, her birthday is on New Year's Eve....poor kid

Carleendiane

Hey gals, I am going to need some kinda there abouts date for this. She has 170 posts left before the big day.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 12:26:25 PM
Hey gals, I am going to need some kinda there abouts date for this. She has 170 posts left before the big day.

This sounds exciting!  I like fireworks (but my cat doesn't, and a lot of dogs, cats and people; better make more room under that chair). 

I'm going to say the day after Christmas; probably sooner but I like that date.

(Since this is SECRET of course she won't thank this post, right?)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

ah NOW i see why you stopped your 3 post a day minimum jayners, to give nrsinr competition

only trailing you n a few hundeted posts

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"