Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Do we have a Senate majority? Congress? Saw some very sad faces on line. I truly believe the only way Hillary got the popular vote was by dead and aliens voting.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Still can't get off the internet. Just so captivating. Can barely get my coffee down. Hey Jayne, we should offer a I've of hang over med. Just boost the coffee iv with the HOer remedy.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

No hangover, but a restless night. Finally I got up and cleaned my bathroom.  :lol: That always helps.  :doh:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Cleaning does help. Wish I would have just cleaned. One wine too many.Used to clean, now it is so much harder for me. I just do what's easy now, I am ashamed to admit. Bernadette, you are a blessing to your aunt. Glad the two of you get along better than before. And.....even if we can't share a drink we can share a cup. Cheers.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 09, 2016, 07:44:14 AM
stayedup way too late watching election.  paying for it now very low energy

Thanks for hanging in with everyone Ches.  You outlasted me!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

dymphna17

There you are Carleendiane!  I've been looking all over for you.  It seems like it's been a month of Sundays since I last saw you.  How's it going?  Are you hopeful about our new President Elect?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Hey PerEvangelicaDicta!  That was some night, wasn't it.  I sure hope it's for the greater good that Trump won.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

PerEvangelicaDicta

Dymphna representin in the chat room.   :cheeseheadbeer:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 09, 2016, 08:36:08 AM
Do we have a Senate majority? Congress? Saw some very sad faces on line. I truly believe the only way Hillary got the popular vote was by dead and aliens voting.

That's what I hear:  Presidency, House, Senate

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 09, 2016, 09:34:58 AM
There you are Carleendiane!  I've been looking all over for you.  It seems like it's been a month of Sundays since I last saw you.  How's it going?  Are you hopeful about our new President Elect?

Dear Dymphna,

I've been here all along. It's just that you didn't see me. Your thread has been bumping. You are a joy to the people here. You are in demand. Because you are smart and young and beautiful, plus an angel. Being an angel must keep you hopping. Lots of souls to direct here. Lots of protection needed. We are a vulnerable bunch here.

It's true, I've been gone alot. At least, everyday someone gets the pot on, or the Iv going. I think between you and i, we've got our people cared for. So, though from time to time I am mia, a healthy thread should carry on. Don't you think? Now that politics will wane as star of the conversation, maybe we should talk pants. Or movies. Thanks for checking up on me. I have been dragging butt. No matter how much caffeine, I am still dragging. Maybe you could infect me with some of your Energy. Having a few problems here, but I am hopeful.

martin88nyc

The View starts in less than 10 minutes and Hillary will deliver her final speech.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

maryslittlegarden

This is the one day that I would almost pay to watch the view.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 09, 2016, 11:07:32 AM
This is the one day that I would almost pay to watch the view.

Yes MLG, me too. I watch nothing on tv, it's all on Internet anyway.

Bernadette

My aunt is refusing to watch any political coverage whatsoever. I'm enjoying the peace.  :P
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on November 09, 2016, 09:39:02 AM
Dymphna representin in the chat room.   :cheeseheadbeer:

Ha!  I don't know about all that, but it was fun.  I hadn't been in a chat room since, well, since before.  But this was so easy to get into and stuff.  I thought they were all about video and/or you had to have speakers and things like that now.  I was pleasantly surprised.   :beer:
?