Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Gotta go get yet another tooth worked on. Enjoy you coffee. Red,  put your pants on.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
Gotta go get yet another tooth worked on. Enjoy you coffee. Red,  put your pants on.

Sorry to hear this, will pray for you
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 07, 2016, 07:07:24 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 07:01:16 AM

Sorry to hear this, will pray for you

Thanks Ches. Just a couple painful teeth. Don't think they will pull, just fill.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Wake up. How can I go to dentist while there is only Ches to oversee the coffee thread. Jayne, pleaselet I know you're up. Could you lend Ches a hand? No spiders please. Leave them in your thread. 

maryslittlegarden

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Happy Monday everyone.  Triple strength Abbey Roast Coffee is ready
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

There you go, CD.  You can go deal with your tooth issues.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 07, 2016, 07:37:22 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Happy Monday everyone.  Triple strength Abbey Roast Coffee is ready

And boy do I need it!  My first reaction to your post was "What?  It's Monday?"

Chestertonian

Thanks mlg thought I was going to have to ask jayners to run to tim hortons
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 07, 2016, 07:45:14 AM
Thanks mlg thought I was going to have to ask jayners to run to tim hortons

Ches!  You spoke Canadian!  I didn't know you could do that, eh?

Chestertonian

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves I'd still say kawfeee not coh-fee

Christina_S

Putting coffee in a thermos to share with a friend off mine when I pick him up.  ;D
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

red solo cup

You're going to bench press your friend?
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on November 07, 2016, 07:37:50 AM

I'm going to need a bigger cup and some cream.

Here we go:

This is actually on my Christmas list.  ;D
My Lord and my God.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Ok, I've been laughing my way from page 36, catching up.  I love this thread!

Couple of things:

QuoteIf a Canadian ever calls you a Newfie, you should be very flattered.
Priceless, Jayne.
The first time I met my not so nice non Catholic MIL, visiting her in TO, I overheard her telling her sister that I was a "Yankee Newfie" after my purse was stolen at the East York Mall.  And that was the highlight of our relationship  :o

2.  I believe Jerome will prefer the civility of this thread vs. a sans-pants subforum  :P

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

A RULE CHANGE. RULE CHANGE.

Red, Ches, Martin. Come here in your underwear. I am making much ado about nothing. Forgive me. Sometimes I forget. This is all Virtual. Nothing matters. The beauty of a virtual cafe. Why sully it with rules and regs. I have seen the light. There will be NO subforum. None. Come as you are I say.