Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Have to leave my fellow coffee drinkers this morning to get a perscription. Don't get into arguments or I will sic Credence on you all. Remember, no politics, no sick jokes, no underwear talk while I'm gone. Save it til i get back. Maybe I will put this thread under Jerome's watchful eye. Or under Dymphna. But she gets no good sleep. Her watchful eyes may be sleeping by now. No critters in the house. Do keep a pot on because I will be back before this thread expires.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Abbey Roast coffee and chocolate croissants are ready to go!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 04, 2016, 07:05:03 AM

And with at being said....WHY ARENT YOU 50 POINTS AHEAD?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2016, 07:09:46 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 04, 2016, 07:05:03 AM

And with at being said....WHY ARENT YOU 50 POINTS AHEAD?

Croissants will be gone momentarily if I have my say.  :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

PerEvangelicaDicta

Better late than never!   I'm playing the First Friday card.
Good morning, beautiful friends of Christ.

QuoteDon't get into arguments or I will sic Credence on you all.
I choked a little on my  coffee sip when I saw that one, CD.   :P

I'd like to see him join us. He said he has a sense of humor.  Hey, if I can try to loosen up, well, methinks he's a good candidate also and this is just the thread.mn 45???????????X

Can you guess what the nonsensical ending is to my last sentence above?  Cat code for "hi".
One of my rescues - Maria - came charging over across the keyboard, to curl up on my lap as I have my coffee. 

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on November 04, 2016, 08:06:29 AM
Better late than never!   I'm playing the First Friday card.
Good morning, beautiful friends of Christ.

QuoteDon't get into arguments or I will sic Credence on you all.
I choked a little on my  coffee sip when I saw that one, CD.   :P

I'd like to see him join us. He said he has a sense of humor.  Hey, if I can try to loosen up, well, methinks he's a good candidate also and this is just the thread.mn 45???????????X

Can you guess what the nonsensical ending is to my last sentence above?  Cat code for "hi".
One of my rescues - Maria - came charging over across the keyboard, to curl up on my lap as I have my coffee.

The joke about Credence was just good fun. I have invited him to join us for coffee. I think he may think it's just a hen cackling party. It would be fun to get both Credence and Jerome in here. Loosen them up with a touch of Baileys in their coffee!!!

I love cats. They can be so cute the way they own the place they live. Your cat could be a writer. Or artist. Who knows? A little finger paint and a piece of artist paper. You know.....that could be lucrative. Problem is getting a cat to cooperate.

Good to see you Eve. It's almost noon. Some one needs to start an afternoon thread. Don't quite know what we can serve our guests. Probably soup and sandwhiches. Easy to adapt to our meatless meals. Plus, I just got a blast of inspiration. Plus......an animal thread where we post pics of our pets! See....truly inspired.

dymphna17

Ooooo tomato soup and grilled cheese?  Yummy!!  Hey, PED, good call on the First Friday.  I wouldn't mind Credence joining us, provided he brings the Clearwater Revival with him.   :P
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2016, 06:56:01 AM
Do keep a pot on because I will be back before this thread expires.

My coffee pot (bialetti moka pot) lives on the stove. I haven't put it in a cabinet since I bought it!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 04, 2016, 10:36:43 AM
Ooooo tomato soup and grilled cheese?  Yummy!!  Hey, PED, good call on the First Friday.  I wouldn't mind Credence joining us, provided he brings the Clearwater Revival with him.   :P

Ahhhh. Youth. You are refreshing young at heart Dymphna, my friend. CCR was kinda what I had in mind for RSC. RR just stands for rock n roll. Now, I'm getting better at rolling, but need to work on rocking. But you should see me shake! I can shake just my left side if I want. Even when I don't want, it shakes. Yes we need to get Credence in here. Like I said earlier, maybe some bailey's in his coffe.

Carleendiane

There are many we need to invite to join us in our morning revelry. Heinrich, Mikemac, Miriam m,  AspiringThomas, and well, the list goes on. Don't know what else to offer. Cigars? Weights? Guns? But guns are too noisy. Maybe we should just relax. We have built it. They will come. I believe.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2016, 10:05:40 AM
The joke about Credence was just good fun.

I like my nickname of Jayners very much, so it wouldn't surprise me if he would like one too.  However, I think that "Credenza" would make a better one.  That is a lovely word (not to mention useful piece of furniture) and it ought to be used more.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on November 04, 2016, 11:10:37 AM

I like my nickname of Jayners very much, so it wouldn't surprise me if he would like one too.  However, I think that "Credenza" would make a better one.  That is a lovely word (not to mention useful piece of furniture) and it ought to be used more.

That might sound too feminine.  :shrug:
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

Quote from: Bernadette on November 04, 2016, 11:14:06 AM

That might sound too feminine.  :shrug:

Good point.  Or it might sound like he needs dusting.  I think I let my fondness for the word overcome my judgment.

Carleendiane

I LOVE JAYNERS.I have no nicname. Please somebody find me one.

Jayne