Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

Whaaat!? I'm being trafficked? I knew something like this would happen if I started talking to strangers online.

Carleendiane

Please. No drama. We do what we can.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

I'm sorry stella*sniff* I think I need help. I've lost my head.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 02, 2016, 08:58:52 AM
having surgery friday so we decided to keep my son out of school today and tomorrow as well,and have some time together.  got a big packet of worksheets and stuff so he is busy "homeschooling" for 2 days then back to school on friday.  nice to be off on all saints day and all souls day, listening to durufle requiem, my favorite of all the requiems I think.  Definitely want this one at my funeral.  i once had an internet friend in the netherlands who passed away a few years ago, he had the same genetic disease I have.  he wrote his own reqiuem mass.

makesthe rest of us look like slackers.  praying for his soul today.

hoping to see if i can stream a live reqiuem mass today.  hopig for a high mass.  the one in Switzerland was nice yesterday  they changed the Livemass website and now it's all confusing.  i think the wife and kids are going to a really nice one tonight in manhattan

That was absolutely beautiful, Ches.  Proof that music can lift the soul to God.  I'll keep your friend in my prayers this month and for you to have a successful surgery.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 11:09:22 AM

That's okay, Carleendiane. I have that effect on people.

dymphna17

Maybe a nice relaxing cup of tea, while sitting in your favorite chair with your feet up, watching the ducks and geese play outside your window, and some good music softly playing in the background will be beneficial.  Think about all the choirs of Angels singing before the throne of God making Baby Jesus squeal with delight as He sits in His Mother's lap.  Or perhaps the thought of the mercy of God being given to the Holy Souls today and how much they must love any part you take in that.  Take a load off, m'lady.  It will be alright.   :grouphug:  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Oh, thank you Dymphna. I am feeling better already. I will focus on the holy souls from now on today. Angels music and Baby Jesus. Thanks dymphna.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 02, 2016, 11:25:36 AM

That's okay, Carleendiane. I have that effect on people.

I could see if I could find a chocolate croissant.  Or maybe 6 of them so I can have one, too.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 08:57:22 AM
LYDIA! GOOD MORNING! put another pot on.

:beer:

(Sorry.  I think I'm a little late.)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 02, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

Yay! Lydia stopped by  :D. And, she brought beer!  My kind of gal   ;)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: JubilateDeo on November 02, 2016, 09:47:25 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 08:36:56 AM
Morning perevangelica. Go pour a cup. Just about ready to make omelets. And if Jubilate, the professional baker on the thread would be so kind as to sit on the virtual table, we could have a sweet treat for desert. Jubilate?

Only thing I"m baking today is chicken pot pie, so if you can wait until dinner time....

Savory pies are my favorite!  I don't make them often, because everyone else here aren't that crazy about them.  It's not worth the hassle to do it too often, but I sure enjoy it when I do!  Hope yours came out good. 

Bernadette

I actually prefer a thick chicken stew, with biscuits. Mmmm. :)
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on November 02, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

Like, chicken and dumplings; or, chicken stew with biscuits on the side? I like them all!

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 02, 2016, 05:42:20 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on November 02, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

Like, chicken and dumplings; or, chicken stew with biscuits on the side? I like them all!

Biscuits on the side. They hold up better. :)
My Lord and my God.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 02, 2016, 05:15:52 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 02, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

Yay! Lydia stopped by  :D. And, she brought beer!  My kind of gal   ;)

:toth: