Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Onetime I sar in the kitchen my wife bought powdered peanut butter just add water
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Stella Maris

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 01, 2016, 09:42:36 PM
Onetime I sar in the kitchen my wife bought powdered peanut butter just add water

Was this during the war?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 09:39:10 PM
I was hoping to get Carleendiane and dymphna in a bidding war, but it looks like I have to find my own pastries tomorrow.  :(

Now who's the trouble maker? Kids, can't live with them. Cant live without em. I like the large croissants stella.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 09:43:50 PM

Was this during the war?
ahahagahag

Yes the peanut butter war
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, that's either poor people's p butter or end times p butter
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Hey. This is stupid! Crappy. We are derailing the good morning thread with night talk. Who started this? Non nobis, me thinks.

dymphna17

Nah, that's crack.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 01, 2016, 10:07:11 PM

Nah, that's crack.

Dymphna, this must move to the go to bed thread.

Carleendiane

Morning all! Yep time to get up and go.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 06:28:38 AM

I'm up but have no "go."   :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 02, 2016, 06:37:59 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 06:28:38 AM

I'm up but have no "go."   :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

It's all in the head mary.it's an exercise of the will. Throw your pillow off your be. Remove blankets. Sit up. Now go look in the mirror and say "I am up. I am up now." Go get coffee.

MundaCorMeum

C'mon, Stella....croissants are in the oven, and coffee pot is percolating.  Well, it's canned crescent rolls, but you do what you gotta do sometimes  ;). Coffee is fresh, bough.  Coffee and croissants on the back porch today....it's nice and cool out, like fall should be.  A nice treat for us southerners.  After that, we will hit the books and study until lunch time, so be sure to bring your language studies materials, too, if you like. The kids won't be too loud, I promise.    :lol:

Morning prayers first, though  :pray3:

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 02, 2016, 06:44:43 AM
C'mon, Stella....croissants are in the oven, and coffee pot is percolating.  Well, it's canned crescent rolls, but you do what you gotta do sometimes  ;). Coffee is fresh, bough.  Coffee and croissants on the back porch today....it's nice and cool out, like fall should be.  A nice treat for us southerners.  After that, we will hit the books and study until lunch time, so be sure to bring your language studies materials, too, if you like. The kids won't be too loud, I promise.    :lol:

May I come with stella? I'll bring some busy work. Maybe do some math.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 02, 2016, 06:55:07 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 02, 2016, 06:44:43 AM

May I come with stella? I'll bring some busy work. Maybe do some math.

I'll make a deal....you come on and visit and have breakfast with us, then you can occupy the toddler, so we can get school done quickly...how's that?   :)

Carleendiane

The toddler? I'll have him reading by lunch time.