Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Thanks Red, you are a good man. Everyone, thank Red. He rose to the occasion and got the pot on!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Lynne, may be here tomorrow if I can hook up to wifi. But will be gone till frday. So, Lynne, make sure there's a pot on for tomorrow. Really. We can't let the thread wilt and go the way of other threads.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

I woke up again.  Slowly, slowly. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 26, 2016, 05:54:29 AM
Lynne, may be here tomorrow if I can hook up to wifi. But will be gone till frday. So, Lynne, make sure there's a pot on for tomorrow. Really. We can't let the thread wilt and go the way of other threads.

Will do, the thread won't die on my watch!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 26, 2016, 06:00:05 AM
I woke up again.  Slowly, slowly. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well, thank goodness! (that you woke, not the slowly part)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Kease, so glad you woke up. And here I am worried about my thread!

Jayne

Good morning, everybody.  I have been up for a while. I was babysitting my grand-daughter so I was sleeping with a baby, just like Chestertonian.  I should not be posting much today because I have a mid-term exam this evening.  I am supposed to study all day.

There, now that I've told you all, maybe I will be too ashamed to post.   :-X
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

MundaCorMeum

Morning!  Kids and I are enjoying bagels and coffee on the porch this morning. It's beautiful outside. 

I've been up for awhile, too, Jayne.  Craziest thing...at about 6:30, I was sound asleep when I heard three, rapid succession knocks on my door. My eyes shot open, and all I could think was, "St. Philomena?!?!"  The kids were all still in bed, and husband had already left for work.  Maybe I was just dreaming, but I was unable to fall back to sleep after that.....

ETA: good luck on your exam today, Jayne!  I'll say a Hail Mary for you.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on October 26, 2016, 06:53:19 AM
Good morning, everybody.  I have been up for a while. I was babysitting my grand-daughter so I was sleeping with a baby, just like Chestertonian.  I should not be posting much today because I have a mid-term exam this evening.  I am supposed to study all day.

There, now that I've told you all, maybe I will be too ashamed to post.   :-X
wait you still have midterms

last night the baby slept in my olderson's room with the Mrs I had a night nnurse and it was a male nurse so having everyone in there trying to sleep would be a little nuts
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 26, 2016, 07:31:34 AM
Morning!  Kids and I are enjoying bagels and coffee on the porch this morning. It's beautiful outside. 

I've been up for awhile, too, Jayne.  Craziest thing...at about 6:30, I was sound asleep when I heard three, rapid succession knocks on my door. My eyes shot open, and all I could think was, "St. Philomena?!?!"  The kids were all still in bed, and husband had already left for work.  Maybe I was just dreaming, but I was unable to fall back to sleep after that.....

ETA: good luck on your exam today, Jayne!  I'll say a Hail Mary for you.

This is why I sleep with a gun.  You never know who's on the other side of that door.  It could be St Philomena, it could be a giant spider named Fred who feeds on people's fears and then their brains.  No, best sleep with a gun and make him come to you.  St Philomena  is just small enough to come through the window if she wants in.   :grin: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Just because I'm on vacation, everyone can't sleep in. Well maybe for a bit. I'm assuming you all make your bed and brush your teeth. What if we get a new visitor to good morning. Remember, use a carafe.Don't leave coffee on the burner. I'll be home tomorrow. Pray nothing is wrong with car. Engine light on.

dymphna17

I'm curious to see if anyone notices that I "switched" the coffee.  I bought 2lbs of Flavored coffee called 'Two Pounder Port of St. George Caramel Crunch Cafe'.  It sure sounds good and smells one heck of a lot better than that stuff they've been burning for years.  And the bonus is that the proceeds from the coffee go to the Pro Life movement.  They are "The Official Coffee of the People Who Love Life"  The name of the company is Lifeboat.  I can't wait to see the results!  If anyone notices.  Shhhh  :P  8)

http://lifeboatcoffee.com/
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 27, 2016, 06:23:56 AM
I'm curious to see if anyone notices that I "switched" the coffee.  I bought 2lbs of Flavored coffee called 'Two Pounder Port of St. George Caramel Crunch Cafe'.  It sure sounds good and smells one heck of a lot better than that stuff they've been burning for years.  And the bonus is that the proceeds from the coffee go to the Pro Life movement.  They are "The Official Coffee of the People Who Love Life"  The name of the company is Lifeboat.  I can't wait to see the results!  If anyone notices.  Shhhh  :P  8)

I noticed - have had three cups already. 

I'm still half asleep, though.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

JubilateDeo

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 27, 2016, 06:23:56 AM

These are the people that make OnePeterFive coffee.  It's the best!