Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Up now. I know, I slept in. It's not a crime. Actually recommended for the brain damaged. Sleep and coffee.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

I wake up very late around 10 or 10:30. I need to break this bad habit and set myself right.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 24, 2016, 08:59:08 AM
I wake up very late around 10 or 10:30. I need to break this bad habit and set myself right.

Your dream was probably exhausting. Had it happen twice, while outside the Church. Terrifying really. And after coming awake. There was an eerie quality to the wakefulness. I could read the clock, but couldn't get up. There was a pressure on me. Scariest thing to happen, scarier than my stroke. At least I knew what that was!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

Wow, do you still happen to have dreams like this? This only good for one thing, to make us more devoted to Jesus and His Blessed Mother.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 24, 2016, 09:16:35 AM
Wow, do you still happen to have dreams like this? This only good for one thing, to make us more devoted to Jesus and His Blessed Mother.

Not since coming back to Church and the Blessed Mother. Daughter had these terrors when young. The terrorizer even gave, within her dreams a key image she could use to stop the dream. This WAS demonic. Poor thing was scared to go to sleep at night. Happened to often to count. When she started saying the family rosary, when we all started, these terrors stopped. Thanks be to God and Our sweet Mother. No more screams during the night.

Carleendiane

Good morning verena, bernadette, jubilate, Lynne, MLG, munda. Have a great day!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 24, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

Your dream was probably exhausting. Had it happen twice, while outside the Church. Terrifying really. And after coming awake. There was an eerie quality to the wakefulness. I could read the clock, but couldn't get up. There was a pressure on me. Scariest thing to happen, scarier than my stroke. At least I knew what that was!

The feeling that something's on top of you sounds like sleep paralysis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 24, 2016, 09:57:26 AM

Could be Ches, but the evil felt was so real. Something like a presence in the room and a very real pressure on my shoulder. A natural effect would be a nice  explanation and maybe it was. I only know what I experienced.

martin88nyc

Yes the presence of something evil this is what I failed to report. This time it was overwhelming unlike any other.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 24, 2016, 09:57:26 AM

That was an interesting read, Ches. Very interesting.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Making bread and a casserole to bring to my ever so skinny son. He will be glad. It's a good day to do this. Coffee is hot and I am up and going.

Carleendiane

Good Morning Clarence, Stubborn and Miles. Have a good one!

Carleendiane

GOOD MORNING, JAYNE. Had to shout so she would hear me. She's not signed in.

Stella Maris

Good morning, everyone. I'm here late as usual, but I see a few pieces of bacon left on the stove. I'll take them.  :coffee:

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 25, 2016, 08:27:28 AM
GOOD MORNING, JAYNE. Had to shout so she would hear me. She's not signed in.

Good morning!  I think I have things set up so that it doesn't show when I am signed in.  At any rate, it is best to assume that I am always watching, always ready to pounce on the unwary, always ready to take the last piece of bacon. 8)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.