Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning. Put the pot on.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Morning! Working from home, already had 2 cups of coffee, heading to the kitchen to get a muffin.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on October 21, 2016, 05:52:21 AM
Morning! Working from home, already had 2 cups of coffee, heading to the kitchen to get a muffin.

Thanks for popping in Lynne.what kind of muffin and did you make it?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 21, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

It was a banana chocolate chip muffin from Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods.  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on October 21, 2016, 06:11:10 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 21, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

It was a banana chocolate chip muffin from Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods.  ::)

Mmmmmmmm

Carleendiane

Morning Ches. Now, maybe we could use a coffee IV for you. Think about it. Won't stain your teeth.

MundaCorMeum

We had leftover coffee from yesterday....sorry, but good morning!  It's a beautiful day here today. We are having breakfast on the back porch

Carleendiane

Cold here. Breakfast in bed. Only thing I'm missing is bed bugs. You know the kind that cry and talk your back leg off.

Carleendiane

Good Morning, Jaca! Come, have some coffee. Mine is fresh. Munda must be close to popping. Hopefully she will let us know. Hey Munda, need a sitter? Lynne will.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 21, 2016, 07:15:59 AM
Good Morning, Jaca! Come, have some coffee. Mine is fresh. Munda must be close to popping. Hopefully she will let us know. Hey Munda, need a sitter? Lynne will.

I'd love to!

Carleendiane

Morning Mikemac. You've been kept very busy on the political threads! Here, have a cup of coffee.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 21, 2016, 07:12:10 AM
Cold here. Breakfast in bed. Only thing I'm missing is bed bugs. You know the kind that cry and talk your back leg off.

we had 2 bedbugs last night, my 7 year old has taken to sleeping at the foot of the bed like a puppy
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 21, 2016, 08:22:12 AM

we had 2 bedbugs last night, my 7 year old has taken to sleeping at the foot of the bed like a puppy

Perfect place for a 7 yr. old puppy. Ches, how about my coffee IV idea? Worthwhile? Feasable?

Chestertonian

My son got this plastic rat and put it in the bed, really freaked out my wife .hehas my love for pranks
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 21, 2016, 08:24:44 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 21, 2016, 08:22:12 AM

Perfect place for a 7 yr. old puppy. Ches, how about my coffee IV idea? Worthwhile? Feasable?
maybe an espresso push.. Or transdermal caffeine patch

They maker caffeinated soap for your morning shower