Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

funny youshould mention, today is haircut day in our house.  haircuts all around except for the baby.  this lady is coming who does home haircuts. i dont even have to get out of bed or sit up.   I hate the buzzer, the sound gives me a headache so she uses the scissors
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 07, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
funny youshould mention, today is haircut day in our house.  haircuts all around except for the baby.  this lady is coming who does home haircuts. i dont even have to get out of bed or sit up.   I hate the buzzer, the sound gives me a headache so she uses the scissors

So you're saying your baby's hair isn't like this?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on October 07, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 07, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
funny youshould mention, today is haircut day in our house.  haircuts all around except for the baby.  this lady is coming who does home haircuts. i dont even have to get out of bed or sit up.   I hate the buzzer, the sound gives me a headache so she uses the scissors

So you're saying your baby's hair isn't like this?

Lydia!! Good morning! So good to have you join in! That picture is so stinking cute! My adopted son, to this day, has hair that grows like that!

Ches. I am the hairdresser for the fam. Women and men. I have to use clippers now because left hand won't be still long enough to hold hair up for scissor cut. So, for now, the girls have to use a hairdresser. Bummer left hand. I love cutting and styling hair. Can't perm or even curl well. These things take two hands. But I can still color hair!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

OK ya bunch of sleepyheads. It's almost 9. Really? How much longer can you sleep? Aren't there things that need to be done? Like teeth brushing, showers, PT?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Christina_S

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 08, 2016, 06:48:48 AM
OK ya bunch of sleepyheads. It's almost 9. Really? How much longer can you sleep? Aren't there things that need to be done? Like teeth brushing, showers, PT?
Oh, I'm sorry! I just rolled out of bed at 8 after a most refreshing sleep. I was out late, you know. . .  ;)
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christina_S on October 08, 2016, 08:28:48 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 08, 2016, 06:48:48 AM
Oh, I'm sorry! I just rolled out of bed at 8 after a most refreshing sleep. I was out late, you know. . .  ;)

Chritina....forgiven. where's Ches and Lynne? I fear I have annoyed Lynne. Maybe Non nobis too. Maybe even Ches, my adopted fresh air kid.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

piabee

Good morning! I am at my friend's parents' house. The baby shower is at 1:00, and we have a lot to get done, but I realized when I woke up that I'm not really expected to be up and around until her dad has made pancakes. :coffee:

Carleendiane

Quote from: piabee on October 08, 2016, 09:30:36 AM
Good morning! I am at my friend's parents' house. The baby shower is at 1:00, and we have a lot to get done, but I realized when I woke up that I'm not really expected to be up and around until her dad has made pancakes. :coffee:

Good morning piabee, indeed never get up before the pancakes are done! Have fun today!

piabee

I can smell them cooking... KK we need the waiting-for-food smiley that's holding a fork and knife.

MundaCorMeum

I was up at 4:30 this morning, to see my husband off for the day. Couldn't fall back asleep, so I finished the first pot of coffee before anyone else even thought about waking up. Almost naptime now.....4:30 was a LONG time ago!

Carleendiane

Good morning res rev! Gotta get this bed head into proper shape. Lots of work recycling a shattered hairdo. Cold out but that's better than sweating bullets trying to transform myself. Let's see. I have my Crack filler. Check. My war paint. Check. My deoderizer. Check. My drapes. Check. My brushes. My sprays. Check. All I need is a team to pull it all together. ;D

ETA: Maybe this particular good morning belongs in...ARTS or JOB POSTING

Carleendiane

WAKE UP! It's sunday. A glorious day here. How about there?

Chestertonian

Mrs went to mass with kids I watch live mass