Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 03, 2016, 10:23:23 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2016, 08:29:39 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 03, 2016, 06:58:27 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2016, 06:44:33 AM
Morning all. Another dreary day. But, who cares. No traumas going on. Peace is being restored in the family, slowly. My nest is almost empty here. I hardly know what to do with myself. What a strange phase of life. But this is the good morning thread. Look at me, I'm turning this into the section on family life. Anyone got a sweet? To go with my coffee?
glad to hear things are looking up

sounds like you've got some grandkids and animals to keep you busy going go PT my son is off school today and he is coming along bringing his new stopwatch because we are training for the national tilt table championship

Very serious fall out between two brothers, affecting others, is now in repair mode. The two actually have gone camping together on Boise Blanc island on Lake Huron. For 5 days. Actually, there are 3 brothers, my sons, camping on the island. I will be praying it will be a time of healing! Thanks for your prayers and kind words, Ches.

Tilt table. Hmmmmmm. Not getting it, but do enjoy your time with you son. Now the stop watch, great idea for a 6 yr. old.
they strap you to a table and it goes from lying flat to standing straight up then fight the black spots

Ok. Kind of like when I bend over to pick something up, I am dizzy and see spots. I can relate. Maybe I could join in the tilt table competition. I can barely turn in a circle without tipping. Just not there yet. Balance still elusive to me. But thanks for the explanation. Should have known.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning Lynne, I see you. What are you eating. I just has some toast. You may keep your donut.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 05:31:30 AM
Morning Lynne, I see you. What are you eating. I just has some toast. You may keep your donut.

Good morning!  :)

I'm eating a blueberry muffin.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on October 04, 2016, 05:54:14 AM

My favorite. Really. Is it big?

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 05:55:54 AM

No. It's gone already...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on October 04, 2016, 05:57:11 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 05:55:54 AM

No. It's gone already...

That's ok. I'm getting used to that. Besides, they're a bit fattening. I'm a bit of a squatty one. Short and well, we'll just say.....mmmmmm.......medium, but could easily slip into pudgy. Besides, My favorite thing in the world is ice cream. If I'm going to consume unneeded calories, I prefer ice cream.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Good morning Michael Wilson. Did you have your oatmeal yet? Being one of the more senior members of the forum. Hey, where's Dymphna?????? Speaking of senior members. Actually, she barely rates.

Carleendiane

Good morning armor, just look at you all black and beautiful, so early in the day!

Carleendiane

Morning diaduit, no more stories about  leather skirts.

Carleendiane

CHES, WAKE UP! It's time to do your exercises. Now, breathe, in...out....very good. Now, look out the window. I am looking out mine. Wave if you can. Good. Now say thanks for a new day. May God bless you on this fine day, my adopted son. I have to go take care of the animals. But not the ram. Sometimes I tease him by bending over, while on the other side of the fence. That's how I can show him I rule. My house, my rules.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 07:40:42 AM
CHES, WAKE UP! It's time to do your exercises. Now, breathe, in...out....very good. Now, look out the window. I am looking out mine. Wave if you can. Good. Now say thanks for a new day. May God bless you on this fine day, my adopted son. I have to go take care of the animals. But not the ram. Sometimes I tease him by bending over, while on the other side of the fence. That's how I can show him I rule. My house, my rules.
haha, that's funny about the ram

I think today is the feast of St Francis?  A good day to have your ram blessed, maybe take him to the rectory
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 04, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

I think today is the feast of St Francis?  A good day to have your ram blessed, maybe take him to the rectory

Sure thing, Ches. Just subdue his horns with some soft material. Feed him some spiked sweet grain and he can stumble into the rectory and get his blessing. I like it.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 04, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

Sure thing, Ches. Just subdue his horns with some soft material. Feed him some spiked sweet grain and he can stumble into the rectory and get his blessing. I like it.
Nothing that a little duct tape and bubble wrap can't fix
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 04, 2016, 06:07:22 AM
Good morning Michael Wilson. Did you have your oatmeal yet? Being one of the more senior members of the forum. Hey, where's Dymphna?????? Speaking of senior members. Actually, she barely rates.

I'm actually in that line over there.  The one with everyone who is petitioning God to rethink this morning stuff.  Boo! Hiss!  Down with mornings!!   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica