Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 30, 2016, 10:15:58 AM
My in laws stopped by after dinner last night, and my mother in law brought  a container of muffins.  The kids wiped them out for breakfast, though.....none left to share.  Good thing you aren't hungry today, Carleen!  ;)

Well, that's life. I just hope YOU weren't hungry!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning, Lynne. It's the weekend. Going to see "Snowden" , with husband. BILL Still said it was rivetting. Haven't gone to a theater for years.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 01, 2016, 07:36:26 AM
Morning, Lynne. It's the weekend. Going to see "Snowden" , with husband. BILL Still said it was rivetting. Haven't gone to a theater for years.

Good morning, Carleendiane. I'm a football widow today, Boston College, then the semi-pro football team that my husband helps out with so...I will be quilting!

:cheer:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Chestertonian

morning,jusr woke up wife and boys went to first Saturday mass I have very perky cheery nurse
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 01, 2016, 08:20:58 AM
morning,jusr woke up wife and boys went to first Saturday mass I have very perky cheery nurse

Keep her. Good morning Ches. Forgot all about first Saturday. Again, your wife is a peach. Plus, the last thing you need is a downer nurse, so evidently, she is also a peach. Do your nurses rotate?

Carleendiane

Morning! Have a great holy day! Pray for the forum while at church. Kaese has a big job to do managing the forum. May God bless the efforts he makes and the moderators.

Carleendiane

Morning, Spera! I see you are on right now. Hope you are well.

Chestertonian

Morning... Spending the morning with my littlebrother while my family goes to church,a priest s supposed to come in afternoon the house looks like a bomb hit it so my brother is actually doing stuff like vacuuming...
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 02, 2016, 07:27:25 AM
Morning... Spending the morning with my littlebrother while my family goes to church,a priest s supposed to come in afternoon the house looks like a bomb hit it so my brother is actually doing stuff like vacuuming...

Good little brother. I can't get to the deep cleaning here. Unless the granddaughters give a hand it doesn't get done. But, a bomb going off is more than just deep cleaning. It is surfacey, too. As long as priest has a chair to sit in he should be fine. I know, you could sweeten the deal with coffee and croisant. He may be hungry. Anyway, morning Ches.

Carleendiane

Morning all. Another dreary day. But, who cares. No traumas going on. Peace is being restored in the family, slowly. My nest is almost empty here. I hardly know what to do with myself. What a strange phase of life. But this is the good morning thread. Look at me, I'm turning this into the section on family life. Anyone got a sweet? To go with my coffee?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2016, 06:44:33 AM
Morning all. Another dreary day. But, who cares. No traumas going on. Peace is being restored in the family, slowly. My nest is almost empty here. I hardly know what to do with myself. What a strange phase of life. But this is the good morning thread. Look at me, I'm turning this into the section on family life. Anyone got a sweet? To go with my coffee?
glad to hear things are looking up

sounds like you've got some grandkids and animals to keep you busy going go PT my son is off school today and he is coming along bringing his new stopwatch because we are training for the national tilt table championship

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 03, 2016, 06:58:27 AM

sounds like you've got some grandkids and animals to keep you busy going go PT my son is off school today and he is coming along bringing his new stopwatch because we are training for the national tilt table championship

Ok. What is the tilt table  championship? Or....is this a joke and I'm slow on the uptake?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2016, 07:37:45 AM

Ok. What is the tilt table  championship? Or....is this a joke and I'm slow on the uptake?
definitely a joke :)

Carleendiane

Very serious fall out between two brothers, affecting others, is now in repair mode. The two actually have gone camping together on Boise Blanc island on Lake Huron. For 5 days. Actually, there are 3 brothers, my sons, camping on the island. I will be praying it will be a time of healing! Thanks for your prayers and kind words, Ches.

Tilt table. Hmmmmmm. Not getting it, but do enjoy your time with you son. Now the stop watch, great idea for a 6 yr. old.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

Very serious fall out between two brothers, affecting others, is now in repair mode. The two actually have gone camping together on Boise Blanc island on Lake Huron. For 5 days. Actually, there are 3 brothers, my sons, camping on the island. I will be praying it will be a time of healing! Thanks for your prayers and kind words, Ches.

Tilt table. Hmmmmmm. Not getting it, but do enjoy your time with you son. Now the stop watch, great idea for a 6 yr. old.
they strap you to a table and it goes from lying flat to standing straight up then fight the black spots