Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

No church, as I'm monitoring my aunt's throat and didn't want to be out of the house in case something went south. And trying to convince her not to dodge out of her ENT appointment, since they don't accept her insurance (Obamacare). We know from past experience that the steroid shot will wear off in 2-3 days, and then the swelling will recommence. Just in time to go see the doc. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Sure hope aunt is doing ok. She surely should see an ent.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 11, 2016, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 12:26:25 PM
Hey gals, I am going to need some kinda there abouts date for this. She has 170 posts left before the big day.

This sounds exciting!  I like fireworks (but my cat doesn't, and a lot of dogs, cats and people; better make more room under that chair). 

I'm going to say the day after Christmas; probably sooner but I like that date.

(Since this is SECRET of course she won't thank this post, right?)

My "Thanked" count just went up to 500 - a new record for me, anyway (of course).  (Jayne's Thanks for the above post was a part of that, even if it wasn't the 500th. Thank you, Jayne, even if we now know that you know the secret!).  Thank you for the Thanks, all who participated!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

Ywagbit you have high thanked posts/post ratio
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Bernadette on November 13, 2016, 09:45:44 AM
No church, as I'm monitoring my aunt's throat and didn't want to be out of the house in case something went south. And trying to convince her not to dodge out of her ENT appointment, since they don't accept her insurance (Obamacare). We know from past experience that the steroid shot will wear off in 2-3 days, and then the swelling will recommence. Just in time to go see the doc. ;)

:pray2:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.

I hope your aunt is doing OK, Bernadette.  Let us know how things are going.

As for myself, I am aware that it is Monday, which is better than I was doing last week, so I think that is pretty good.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Sorry, Jayne, slept too late. Thanks for a lovely cuppa coffee. Morning!

Chestertonian

my brain is awake but my legs and handsare still asleep lots of pins andneedles

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 14, 2016, 07:19:32 AM
my brain is awake but my legs and handsare still asleep lots of pins andneedles

They'll wake up. Give them time. It's called delayed wake up of hands and legs. Morning Ches.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 13, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
Quote from: Non Nobis on November 11, 2016, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 11, 2016, 12:26:25 PM
Hey gals, I am going to need some kinda there abouts date for this. She has 170 posts left before the big day.

This sounds exciting!  I like fireworks (but my cat doesn't, and a lot of dogs, cats and people; better make more room under that chair). 

I'm going to say the day after Christmas; probably sooner but I like that date.

(Since this is SECRET of course she won't thank this post, right?)

My "Thanked" count just went up to 500 - a new record for me, anyway (of course).  (Jayne's Thanks for the above post was a part of that, even if it wasn't the 500th. Thank you, Jayne, even if we now know that you know the secret!).  Thank you for the Thanks, all who participated!

Non, thanking you is my pleasure. You are very smart, but humble. And, I'll never forget the comment about pie in your face. I would have thanked that one 500 times if possible.

Carleendiane

I SEE YOU AWKWARD, might as well stop in for coffee. Getting near the bottom of decanter. Anyone? Anyone with coffee skills? Just don't move a muscle. I've got it. Mike, Greg, how about a fresh cup? Quit holding back. You won't be considered girlie for posting a good morning for jimminiecrickets.

Carleendiane

We stay open until "go to bed".

Carleendiane

Thread is now closed.....because go to bed is now open! You got something to say, say it over in go to bed.