Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 06:45:20 AM
Good morning! Heading back to dentist to see why the teeth he worked on hurt so bad. I think it's trigeminal, but don't know until he checks me out. Can't brush it or chew on it. Too bad for me. Guess I'll go get an ice cream. Hot cold do not hurt it.

No hospital has contacted my brother to say they have his wife. He only knows she is in upper peninsula.

You have to balance the bad with good.  Ice cream would be the perfect way to maintain that balance.  So, it's vanilla for you, right?  Enjoy!  I'm saying prayers to St Anthony to help your brother find his wife.  I can't believe nobody told him where they were taking her.  So sad.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 07, 2017, 08:24:47 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 06:45:20 AM
Good morning! Heading back to dentist to see why the teeth he worked on hurt so bad. I think it's trigeminal, but don't know until he checks me out. Can't brush it or chew on it. Too bad for me. Guess I'll go get an ice cream. Hot cold do not hurt it.

No hospital has contacted my brother to say they have his wife. He only knows she is in upper peninsula.

You have to balance the bad with good.  Ice cream would be the perfect way to maintain that balance.  So, it's vanilla for you, right?  Enjoy!  I'm saying prayers to St Anthony to help your brother find his wife.  I can't believe nobody told him where they were taking her.  So sad.

:'(   :pray3:   Thank you, Dymphna!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Also praying to St. Anthony!

I hope she has been found!!

:pray2: :pray3: :pray2:

So sorry about your teeth too.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on August 07, 2017, 01:29:08 PM
Also praying to St. Anthony!

I hope she has been found!!

:pray2: :pray3: :pray2:

So sorry about your teeth too.

Thanks Non. Probably trigeminal neuralgia, but I always have to make sure there is no infection. Which there is not. He may try numbing my nerve in that area.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

So happy! New baby. Tiny baby. 5 lbs. 12 oz. But full head of hair!  Elena. Praised be to God!

Carleendiane

My new grand daughters name is not Elena, it is Lydia Palmer. Sounds like an actress or something.

Carleendiane

:cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: 8)

dymphna17

Happy birthday Miss Lydia Palmer!!  May you have a long, happy, healthy, and holy life!   :cheer: :seeya: :baby5:  Now be a good snuggle bunny for Grandma.  No one can love you like a Grandma can, except for, well, Grandma!  God bless you, little one.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good Morning. I am such a happy camper today. Number one......baby and momma are doing great. I got some pictures on phone. Don't know how to transfer to computer, but will post when I figure this out. Second, my med are called in, which doubles my functionality. Sad, but true. It's a beautiful day here, so hopefully I'll be working outside! My favorite. Not much of an inside girl, especially in good weather!

dymphna17

Good Morning Suscipe!!  Ready for another day?  Ready or not, here it comes!  AMDG

Just a couple of things to start your day:   :pray3: :pray2:
My Queen, my Mother, I give myself entirely to thee, and to show my devotion to thee, I consecrate to you this day, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my entire body without reserve.  Therefore good Mother, as I am thine own, keep me and guide me as thy property and possession, now and at the end of my life. Amen

O Merciful Jesus, Lover of souls, I pray Thee by the. agony of Thy most Sacred Heart and by the sorrows of Thy Immaculate Mother, cleanse in Thy Blood the sinners of the whole world who are  now in their agony and are to die this day.  Agonizing Heart of Jesus, have mercy on the dying.

?

Carleendiane

Oh dear Dymphna, thanks for the pic and prayers. Just lovely. Just what the Divine Doctor ordered! Good Morning everyone! Get your running shoes on! Lots to do today!

Carleendiane

Chris? You really ready to go back to work?

Carleendiane

Good Morning Spera! Dymph! Lynne! Daughter gets out of hospital today with her brand new alien child  ;)

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 10, 2017, 07:24:56 AM
Good Morning Spera! Dymph! Lynne! Daughter gets out of hospital today with her brand new alien child  ;)

So, you are saying that she takes after her Daddy's side of the family?   :lol: :baby5:
?

Carleendiane

Daughter getting 8th of hospital in a couple hours, then going to her sisters. The one with 6 kids going on 7. K and R live in basement of R's father's house while waiting for apartment to open up for them. Should be a zoo over there, but what's a few more bodies when it comes right down to it!