Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

You sit and enjoy your cuppas.  I'm going back to bed to see if I can't kick this pain party to the curb!  We're almost there and I've got a wedding to attend tomorrow (please God).  Enjoy your Friday, folks!  Have a blessed day and try to stay cool!   8)  Not that kind of cool, you all know what I mean.   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Morning, all. I'm on my second cup (barely). Not much going on over here. Sort of boring, actually.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on July 21, 2017, 08:25:26 AM
Morning, all. I'm on my second cup (barely). Not much going on over here. Sort of boring, actually.

Hi Bird! Plenty going on here to share. Come on over. Bring working clothes. I'll put you to work.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Slaves to caffeine, the lot of you.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 21, 2017, 10:01:25 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 21, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

:cheesehead: :cheeseheadbeer:

He's on to you all!  Quick, hide MLG's IVs!!  Oh, and Carleen, shouldn't that have been this guy  :coffee: ?  You all are in trouble!   :popcorn:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 21, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on July 21, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

:cheesehead: :cheeseheadbeer:

He's on to you all!  Quick, hide MLG's IVs!!  Oh, and Carleen, shouldn't that have been this guy  :coffee: ?  You all are in trouble!   :popcorn:

No trouble, Dymphna, not to worry. Just offering our Masterful Master Kaese, his favorite beverage. I didn't even take a sip. Really. Truth.

Carleendiane

Sign 8th the cross, good stretch...no bad stretches....get going. No other way. Just do it. I know you're tired. But so am i. We just have to do what needs doing.

Carleendiane

Dymph, Bird, Lydia, Per, OC, Ches, Chris, Martin, Gardener, Kaese, Angel, Elizabeth, Miriam, Pheo, Pon, Mata, Lynne, Queen, Heinrich, Greg, and all others.... :seeya: :coffee: :seeya:

Carleendiane

A new day.What if our bodies did not require sleep. No need for beds. Only couches.  that would be horibble. Just one long day. No more worries over not getting enough sleep.   

Hey, how'd you sleep? Good Sunday morning.

Carleendiane

GOOD MORNING! Gonna have a COOL day here, which is quite a relief after so much heat and humidity. My work will dry quickly and be a lot quicker going. Getting started here soon. Just wanted to say GOOD MORNING. Looking over the prayer needs here and oh so many. Will be praying while working. Poor Ches and wife. Such a hard thing to get on top of. Such a terrible twist as to a good turned bad. Here is Ches wishing he could eat and wife afraid to eat. I pray my daughter gets on top of things so she will not make her husband worry like Ches does. But for now, we enjoy every bite that goes in her mouth certainly as much or more than she does. This started after a molestation, an attack at work, so not so much like Ches wife where it too involved trauma, but back as a child, poor thing. The many ways the mind finds to cope, huh?

dymphna17

Good morning indeed!  It's cooler here too, but the humidity is higher than the temperature.  How weird is that?  I remember as a kid in Tulsa when it would be over 100 degrees and raining.  We would still walk to the swimming pool though, with the hopes that by the time we got there the rain would be gone.  Otherwise we would have to wait until it passed just in case there was lightening associated with the storm.  That was way back when you could let your 11 and 12 yo kids walk 20 blocks to the pool in the middle of the city.

Come to think of it, I first noticed that kids weren't allowed to go out by themselves anymore about the time of the Tylenol poisonings in Chicago 1982.  It was as if the country just stood on edge waiting for the next bad thing to happen.  And they've been doing it ever since.  Somebody picked the USA board game up and shook it so that everything familiar and comfortable was now viewed with a wary eye.  Can you all point to anything specific that made you notice change going on around you?
?

Elizabeth

:madsmiley:
I can quit any time!

Kephapaulos

I had a Thomas English muffin with honey and four strawberries with water for breakfast today. :D

Bernadette

Quote from: Elizabeth on July 24, 2017, 10:37:18 AM
:madsmiley:
I can quit any time!

I'm planning to replace my espresso with tea for about three weeks starting shortly. It's like another Lent, all for me. ;)
My Lord and my God.