Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on July 13, 2017, 09:10:40 AM
You know, with all this tea talk, I think I might just go ahead and have a nice cup of lemon ginger tea with honey.   :D

:seeya: :rofl: :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Today is sheets day. Then therapy, then exercise bike. The exercise bike and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm glad that I have it to use whenever I want, but I hate actually using it. But how else am I going to shed those 10 pounds that I want gone?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Yes, Bird, an exercise bike calls to you. So does my elliptical. It shouts. I have to use ear plugs. Even then I hear it calling.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

MLG!!!! Dear Mary, so many times I have forgotten to mention you in my list for good nite. And such a faithful participant you have been. I realized that this morning! And a better, sweeter coffee drinking  participant  in these threads would be hard to find. Please, forgive me. For this neglect I should be subject to some kind of snark from you. Would not blame you one bit, my friend.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 13, 2017, 10:02:17 AM
MLG!!!! Dear Mary, so many times I have forgotten to mention you in my list for good nite. And such a faithful participant you have been. I realized that this morning! And a better, sweeter coffee drinking  participant  in these threads would be hard to find. Please, forgive me. For this neglect I should be subject to some kind of snark from you. Would not blame you one bit, my friend.

Yes, she is awesome.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You're lucky she hasn't gone and made her very own Good Morning thread where she wouldn't be treated so poorly.   ;) :P  Not everyone can be as loud and annoying as me.  No, MLG is a lady.

On a side note Carleen, it kind of looks as though you may have gotten into some of MLG's special IV drip coffee.  You might want to check your cup.  Just sayin'.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Hurray! Hurray! Tablet types  again in this forum! Get up. Get going. Good Morning all!

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 13, 2017, 02:23:55 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on July 13, 2017, 10:02:17 AM

Yes, she is awesome.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You're lucky she hasn't gone and made her very own Good Morning thread where she wouldn't be treated so poorly.   ;) :P  Not everyone can be as loud and annoying as me.  No, MLG is a lady.

On a side note Carleen, it kind of looks as though you may have gotten into some of MLG's special IV drip coffee.  You might want to check your cup.  Just sayin'.

Stay out of this Dymph.

Carleendiane

LYDIA!!! You up and at em? Haven't seen hide nor hair of you this morning. Hope you are well. You know, no matter how much fun I have with your avatar, I love it, truly. She is sooo cute. Who is she by the way? Or should I know this?

Carleendiane

I see you Dymphna!  :seeya: I am reveling in the fact that I can use my keyboard here. So if I ramble and go on that is because I am enjoying using my tablet again. Thank God for the little things as well as the big things!

Carleendiane

Dog plowed me down today chasing after the geese. I got him all excited about "get the geese!" But I was in his way. Landed in goose crap, in my nightgown. Not a pretty sight.

Carleendiane

Sunshine and cool. Low humidity. Wow, what a break! Good Morning! Get up! You'll blink and your day will be gone!

Carleendiane

Good Morning Lynne and Dymphna! How are you two? Is you day gonna be as nice as mine?

Carleendiane

Hi Munda! How's the squad?

MundaCorMeum

Hey Carleen!  Squad is good.  Saturday is a work day around here.  The girls helped me catch up on laundry, clean bathrooms, and babysit so I could organize my linen closet.  I treated them to one of my special chocolates as a thank you.  The boys played around in the shed, while their Dad got some grass cutting done.  My oldest son fixed the small push mower, and did a little mowing himself.  This afternoon, girls and I are going to the grocery, the littles will nap, and oldest son is going to help husband with the wiring for some fans we added to our patio.  This evening we are grilling burgers....stop on by and have one, if you like  :). It's supposed to rain later, too, so it'll be nice to sit under the patio and listen to the rain on the tin roof.  It's a simple pleasure, but then, I'm a simple girl.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 14, 2017, 08:49:10 AM
LYDIA!!! You up and at em? Haven't seen hide nor hair of you this morning. Hope you are well. You know, no matter how much fun I have with your avatar, I love it, truly. She is sooo cute. Who is she by the way? Or should I know this?

CARLEEN!!!   ;D  Sorry I just saw this.  Yes, I was in fact up and at em yesterday ... had a busy week and one of my children had a week long art class in the city, so I was out and about quite a bit with that.  I'm glad you like the avatar.  I actually have no idea who she is, just liked her picture and found her intriguing and endearing.