Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Dymphna, I thought it was extra yummy. Just didn't know why. But if we drink this on no occasion...what will we have on special occasions. Don't try to take over my thread by making special coffee while I'm gone. Just sayin.

Morning Jubilate. MLG, YOU SHOULD BE Flying bY NOW..
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 27, 2016, 06:58:45 AM
Dymphna, I thought it was extra yummy. Just didn't know why. But if we drink this on no occasion...what will we have on special occasions. Don't try to take over my thread by making special coffee while I'm gone. Just sayin.

Abbey Roast Black and White coffee is reserved for those special occasions.

http://www.abbeyroast.com/collections/coffee-black-amp-white

Excellent coffee.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

JubilateDeo

I think I'm going to need another cup.  2 year old has decided that every breakfast option is not suitable, but clearly is hangry to the point of being irrational.  I do not understand how this child can be so chubby while surviving on what looks like 50 calories a day.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 27, 2016, 06:58:45 AM

Its my daughter's 12th birthday today.  A special day, indeed!  Dymphna's in the clear ;). We made extra chocolate chip pancakes and whip cream, too, per the birthday girl's request!  Help yourself.

Jayne

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 26, 2016, 09:17:16 AMwait you still have midterms

Yes, I'm taking a Korean course at the local university.

Munda, your prayers about my test were answered by me getting a reminder that I need to study more.  :-\

But thanks.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Well, your brains surely are not turning to mush,  Jayne. Me on the other hand, since my big event, haven't done a thing to broaden my intellect. I used to read voraciously. A book a week. And difficult books too. No fiction. Now my brains are wilting away. Not proud of it. Don't know if it the brain damage or my will.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 26, 2016, 10:43:58 AM
This is why I sleep with a gun.  You never know who's on the other side of that door.  It could be St Philomena, it could be a giant spider named Fred who feeds on people's fears and then their brains.  No, best sleep with a gun and make him come to you.  St Philomena  is just small enough to come through the window if she wants in.   :grin: 8)

Dymphna, I am reporting you for anti-spider micro-aggressions.  Expect to be contacted by the Human Rights Commission. Or maybe the Spider Rights Commission.   

Maybe even both.  :o

Jayne

My husband went to get us a take-out breakfast this morning from Tim Hortons.  It's a Canadian thing, eh?  Anyhow, when he asked how I wanted my coffee, he was surprised that I did not want anything in it.  "Black coffee matters," I explained to him.

(The real reason was that I put in my own chocolate powder and milk.)
:coffee:

JubilateDeo

Quote from: Jayne on October 27, 2016, 07:34:23 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 26, 2016, 09:17:16 AMwait you still have midterms

Munda, your prayers about my test were answered by me getting a reminder that I need to study more.  :-\

But thanks.

I should take a Korean course so I can understand what the ladies at the nail salon are saying to each other.

Or read the signs and packaging when I go to H-Mart.  I was there once with my toddler, and she pooped while sitting in the shopping cart and I didn't have any diapers.  I was happy to see that they had them, so I bought a package along with some wipes.  They said "Size 3" which my daughter was at the time.  SO I buy the diapers and we get to the bathroom, and it turns out they were adult diapers.  Thankfully, the lady at the customer service desk spoke English and she let me exchange them for baby diapers (Which were in a different part of the store) for free

JubilateDeo

They were also really stylish adult diapers, I must say.  THey had red vertical stripes.  Not your grandma's diapers. 

Carleendiane

Hey gals, Red SC has been up since 5. Save a cup of the good stuff for him. CHES, MARTIN, you guys are missing the good stuff.

Stella, where are you? Munda has chocolate chip pancakes. Not really brain food, but certainly birthday food. Happy  food . Happy birthday to your 12 yr. old, Munda!

JubilateDeo

Munda is the one with the 12 year old and the chocolate chip pancakes.  I wish I had those things!  I just have a 2 year old and crockpot oatmeal.

Carleendiane

Quote from: JubilateDeo on October 27, 2016, 08:06:39 AM
Munda is the one with the 12 year old and the chocolate chip pancakes.  I wish I had those things!  I just have a 2 year old and crockpot oatmeal.

Fixed it. Oatmeal is not really super special.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: JubilateDeo on October 27, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

I put in my time, don't worry.  And, I  have the two year old, as well.  No crockpot oatmeal, but his leftover bowl of grits from dinner, that he insisted stay on the table next to his bed last night, so he could finish it this morning  ::).

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Jayne on October 27, 2016, 07:34:23 AM

But thanks.

Well, I'm glad to hear God still hears my prayers, anyway  ;) sometimes I wonder.....