Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

Quote from: Jayne on October 25, 2016, 09:22:21 AM
Good morning!  I think I have things set up so that it doesn't show when I am signed in.  At any rate, it is best to assume that I am always watching, always ready to pounce on the unwary, always ready to take the last piece of bacon. 8)

You'll have to fight me for it.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 25, 2016, 08:27:28 AM
GOOD MORNING, JAYNE. Had to shout so she would hear me. She's not signed in.

Good morning!  I think I have things set up so that it doesn't show when I am signed in.  At any rate, it is best to assume that I am always watching, always ready to pounce on the unwary, always ready to take the last piece of bacon. 8)

Stella claimed it, Jayne. She's new here. Let's not scare her off. Besides she's a student. Needs her calories.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 25, 2016, 09:28:24 AM

Stella claimed it, Jayne. She's new here. Let's not scare her off. Besides she's a student. Needs her calories.

9 months pregnant woman card played....bacon is mine!

Jayne

Well, I was going to demand that she defer to my advanced age, but you got me with calories.  I don't think I should take in any more calories even if they are virtual.

I'll leave it for Stella and Munda to work out.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 25, 2016, 09:31:47 AM

9 months pregnant woman card played....bacon is mine!

Stella.........just let go of it. Munday gets it. But hey, I made some bread and a casserole. Help your self, you too Munda. Really there's plenty for all. All who join in on good morning. It'll be like a brunch'n. Jayne? Hungry? Martin.....it's gluten free. Well not the bread. That's steel cut oat and flax.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Stella Maris

Sigh... Fine. Someone at least make a fresh pot of tea. Oh, never mind, I'll do it...

Carleendiane

The pot of tea is made! Just pour some. * ick *

Chestertonian

you can have mine... I wanted to like bacon but i just couldn't get into it.
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 25, 2016, 10:24:50 AM

you can have mine... I wanted to like bacon but i just couldn't get into it.

How good of you, Ches And a good afternoon to you.

Bernadette

:seeya: I love reading this thread. You guys are so clever. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Starting the good morning thread early.....like tonight. Won't be here so you kids are on your own. Sometimes you have to shout to get Ches and Martin up. Lynne gets up early. So does non nobis, cuz she goes to bed early. Dymphna never visits the good morning thread because she doesn't sleep and has a headache. Jayne will come if you invite her, don't know about her spider.Probably. WAIT A MINUTE RABBIT...who's gonna make the coffee. Geesh...I forgot,  we are in the coffee pot! You'll be ok.

Chestertonian

Dysphagia is no one's friend lol
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 25, 2016, 07:19:03 PM
Dysphagia is no one's friend lol

Oh crap, not again.... poor dymphna, auto correct hates her name.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 25, 2016, 06:55:38 PM
Starting the good morning thread early.....like tonight. Won't be here so you kids are on your own. Sometimes you have to shout to get Ches and Martin up. Lynne gets up early. So does non nobis, cuz she goes to bed early. Dymphna never visits the good morning thread because she doesn't sleep and has a headache. Jayne will come if you invite her, don't know about her spider.Probably. WAIT A MINUTE RABBIT...who's gonna make the coffee. Geesh...I forgot,  we are in the coffee pot! You'll be ok.

Morning! Hope you have a good day.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"