Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

^What is THIS?!  :lol: I must have more!

Edit: WHOA...okay, no. I don't want more Mr. Fox.  :hide:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 07, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

Get out from under that chair bird. You are too big for that. Besides, Mr fox is cute. If it's cute, It just doesn't have bite in it. Except for weasels and mink and I forget but they are cute and do bite. It's time to put the chair in the closet birdie. You are traversing all kind of new territory these days. You can't bring the chair everywhere you go bird. Be brave. I know you can do it!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 07, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

Get out from under that chair bird. You are too big for that. Besides, Mr fox is cute. If it's cute, It just doesn't have bite in it. Except for weasels and mink and I forget but they are cute and do bite. It's time to put the chair in the closet birdie. You are traversing all kind of new territory these days. You can't bring the chair everywhere you go bird. Be brave. I know you can do it!

Uhhh, Carleen? Mr. Fox shoots a guy in the video that I just found on Youtube: like, bullet hole. Blood. Wound. Just saying.

Carleen? You there?
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

You don't want to cross mr fox he's a pretty twisted fellow

He was the arch nemesis for Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime and then he got his own show
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 07, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

He was the arch nemesis for Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime and then he got his own show

And here I thought it was going to be some kind of super-cute puppet thing. :( So not cute.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 07, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

Uhhh, Carleen? Mr. Fox shoots a guy in the video that I just found on Youtube: like, bullet hole. Blood. Wound. Just saying.

Carleen? You there?

No bird I wasn't here but I am now. I am horrified by Fox. I had no idea. I totally misjudged him.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 07, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

Quote from: Bernadette on January 07, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

Carleen? You there?

No bird I wasn't here but I am now. I am horrified by Fox. I had no idea. I totally misjudged him.

So I'll make room for you under the chair.  :huh:  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Morning Jayne! Did you sleep well? Or should I say, did mom and dad sleep well?

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2017, 07:13:41 AM
Morning Jayne! Did you sleep well? Or should I say, did mom and dad sleep well?

They slept relatively well for them.  I have moved them to my house, so now I get to sleep in my own bed.  Also I sleep farther away from them so I am less disturbed by them.  Overall, my nights are easier now.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Come in out of the cold. Get some socks and shoes on, for heavens sake! Jayne, even the church looks cold.

Carleendiane

Got a pot on. Hubby made it. He makes it perfect very time. Always measures. Help yourself!

Carleendiane

Good morning. Get out of bed and hit the deck. Bernadette, do you take cream in coffee? Flavored or regL I must have reg, if I do use cream. I hate sweet coffee unless it's a frozen coffee.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 07:22:19 AM
Good morning. Get out of bed and hit the deck. Bernadette, do you take cream in coffee? Flavored or regL I must have reg, if I do use cream. I hate sweet coffee unless it's a frozen coffee.

Cream, no sugar, please...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on January 09, 2017, 08:17:07 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Cream, no sugar, please...

If I use cream, I do not use sugar too. Lynne. We like it the same. My early in the day coffee is black. Then later I use cream.